Unable to access My Kaspersky

24 minutes ago, Perilogic said:
  1. It’s been 4 hours already and i’m unable to access my Kaspersky. Is there some kind of maintenance or what?

Hello @Perilogic

Welcome back!

We can't either! 
We checked with Kaspersky Customer Service, initially they said: "We are aware of the issue and we are fixing it as quickly as possible. Kindly try to access your My Kaspersky after 2 hrs."

Then they said: "We have a system maintenance, please access your My Kaspersky after 2 hrs."

& YES, IF it's planned maintenance it would be so much better if they put up a banner stating - Maintenance outage - but, that's been requested before, seems to be in the *too hard* basket, unfortunately. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Perilogic said:

It’s been 4 hours already and i’m unable to access my kaspersky. Is there some kind of maintenance or what?

Hello @Perilogic

The MyKaspersky portal is now accessible (for us), please try again: image.thumb.png.67a5644c654875c8ce26314ac7c1f7c6.png                                       

IF there's any issues, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:

*For Application, fill in (your) software*

image.thumb.png.b55990e148142c3a58f098a5d7d5c0bd.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting image

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ben987654 said:

My Kaspersky currently down trying to access from Singapore.  The page won't load.  

Hello @ben987654

Welcome back!

1. What is the error message?
  2. Has the browser cookies/history been cleared & the browser exited & restarted?
  3. Has another browser been tried? 
  4. Has the computer been shutdown, powered OFF, then powered ON, logged in & retried? 
  5. IF 'yes' to 2, 3 & 4 & the issue persists, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:  (Note - fill in (your) Kaspersky software - we've used Kaspersky Standard - as an example)              image.thumb.png.1a7ec8270d57482e2f9b28018ff0f0a4.png
  • We cannot replicate the problem.

image.thumb.png.ea71d78350067af01c4de73704fb0660.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  (Note - fill in (your) Kaspersky software - we've used Kaspersky Standard - as an example)     
  • Like 1