Remove annoying messages (cannot guarantee authenticity of domain, invalid name of certificate) [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by silver_mica,

The site is mine. I believe it has had a bad certificate for years and years. I don't know why and a bit too busy to deal with that. I purchased Microsoft Office and used an email associated with that site. Beyond that I don't know much more. Anyway, this is a false trigger and if this message cannot be stopped then I'll remove Kaspersky for good and switch to another product.

Hello Silver_mica, I appreciate you're very busy and would like a fix for this. As the site is yours and you believe it has had a bad certificate for years and years, wouldn't the best solution be to get a replacement, good certificate? (imo) Kaspersky won't remediate a bad certificate and it seems no matter what configuration tweaks you've made the Kaspersky software will continue to alert? Not sure how else to help atm. Best regards.

Not sure why my shared hosting site uses a bad certificate. I have contacted my hosting site about this in the past (SiteGround) - but no luck. I wrote another service ticket with SiteGround just this morning. All I did was buy Microsoft Office, used my email for that account and now I get this annoying message from Kaspersky. Sorry, Kaspersky, but I've had quite enough of your endless and hyper-annoying messages. I'm getting rid of Kaspersky. I'll probably ditch SiteGround too.

I believe the problem may be resolved. I've contacted SiteGround and they have made changes to remove the 1915house.com reference and used a subdomain wild card with das-eng.com (so that autodiscover.das-eng.com will not trigger anything). Hopefully, those changes will prevent Kaspersky from notifying me if a certificate problem each and every time I use Microsoft Word. So far, at the time of writing this, I haven't seen the message pop up. I'll know for sure in a day or two if this is 100% eliminated.

I've contacted SiteGround and they have made changes to remove the 1915house.com reference and used a subdomain wild card with das-eng.com (so that autodiscover.das-eng.com will not trigger anything).
Thanks for contacting us back Silver-Mica and for contacting SiteGround, it's good to know they took proactive action. Best regards!