Protected Browser in KIS 2021 doesn't prevent from taking a screenshot

user236

I can freely print screen when Protected Browser is running (or do it with scissors windows tool). I’ve checked it in Google Chrome (85.0.4183.121 version) and Firefox (81.0 64-bit version) browsers. Windows 10 pro 2004, KIS 21.1.15.500 (b)

I can freely print screen when Protected Browser is running (or do it with scissors windows tool). I’ve checked it in Google Chrome (85.0.4183.121 version) and Firefox (81.0 64-bit version) browsers. Windows 10 pro 2004, KIS 21.1.15.500 (b)

Good pickup @user236 👏

So can we!

• Kaspersky, please explain? 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

есть некоторые ограничения, которые описаны в этой статье.

Ваш случай под них не подпадает?

No @andrew75

Also, why speak Russian when you speak perfect English & the topic has been raised by  @user236, in English, really confusing🤔 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

@user236, есть некоторые ограничения, которые описаны в этой статье.

Ваш случай под них не подпадает?

As far as I know - no. Device Guard and Virtualization Based Security are disabled and hardware virtualization in Kaspersky is switched on. And before with KIS 2020 it worked fine - I wasn’t able to do screenshots on the same system.

Also, why speak Russian when you speak perfect English & the topic has been raised by  @user236, in English, really confusing🤔 

because @user236  shows screenshots of the site in Russian. And screenshots of the program settings are also in Russian.

Hello @andrew75,

Thank you for your reply👌

• @user236 raised the topic in the English language section, and he wrote his question in English, clearly he speaks, reads & writes English as well as you & and we do.
  • Had he written in Russian & posted Russian images, we would totally understand a reply written in Russian, however, that’s not what happened. 
  • We’re forbidden to use a translator to answer any questions, yet now, we’re forced to use a translator to understand a reply to a topic. 
  • Nobody said it was “wrong”, we simply seek to understand the logic. 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

FLOOD Wrote : “We’re forbidden to use a translator

Correct FLOOD , because some online translated replies were containing fabulous mistakes which was unacceptable in this Forum.

Well @Berny,

• I’ve seen some fabulous (actually, I’d have used another word) mistakes, in every language portal here in the Community, with & without a translator, & the point has been missed, once again, c'est la vie.

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳