Audit Failure, System Integrity, Code Integrity Checker detected ... klhkum.dll [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by klhkum00,

#Me too

File Name:    \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Kaspersky Lab\klhk\klhk_x64\klhkum.dll    
Audit Failure    5/03/2020 7:13:43 PM    6281    System Integrity    "Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.”

klhkum.dll, v 20.3.63.0, FD: System Interceptors PDK usermode service interceptor

klhkum.dll

Hello @scyles

Note, same alert:

@Surgeon100

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Looking at the installation of the patch (i), It lacks the copy of the klhkum.dll file in windows / system32, the other 2 kl .... sys are well copied in system32 / drivers, bingo Here is what is missing in patch i: “which was present on patch e”

A file copy 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Kaspersky Lab\klhk\klhk_x64\klhkum.dll'->'C:\windows\system32\klhkum.dll' operation has started.

Support on : ID INC000011341527  and i called support

And typical the honks from Kaspersky !

They want an GSI as years before,

and then they criticize some software which is working since years,

but nothing concerning the problem !

So I will never send GSIs, because I know my PC and everything is top 

and up to date !

GSIs are only for some housewifes who dont know anything !

• Solution

Workaround

The problem with the file C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Kaspersky Lab \ klhk \ klhk_x64 \ klhkum.dll is solved simply (until KAV will fix):

1. Turn off Settings / Advanced / Self-Defense / Enable Freeze Protection
2. Rename or delete the file klhkum.dll (for example, rename it to klhkum.dll0)
3. Turn on protection again Settings / Advanced / Self-defense / Enable freeze protection
4. Reboot

Now everything works, KAV, hopefully next week will release an update that will fix this.

“Ошибки в журнале пропадают. Но это не решает проблемы с интерфейсом windows” - “Errors in the log disappear. But this does not solve the problems with the windows interface.”

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-internet-security-21/sredstvo-proverki-celostnosti-koda-obnaruzhilo-klhkum-dll-moved-7479/index2.html

“now everything does not work” - What does not work? :)

I apologize if you have other problems - I will not continue.
If you do what I wrote - there will be at least errors in the log and it will be possible to log in not under the admin

Hello @klhkum00,

• 1 “there will be at least errors in the log” is the opposite of what I expect when the issue is resolved. 

(For me), the goal is to not  have any “Audit Failure, System Integrity, Code Integrity Checker “ errors in the System Event logs. 

• 2 I’ve never had a problem logging in/on with any profile:

Standard User

Elevated Administrator

Administrator

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳