You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code

faiez

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

انا ايضا تضهر لي هذه الرسالة واتصلت بالدعم وكان الرد غير واضح

Edit
Rafidiq wrote :
"
I also got this message and I called support and the reply was unclear"

Edited by Berny
English translation added

46 minutes ago, Rafidiq said:

انا ايضا تضهر لي هذه الرسالة واتصلت بالدعم وكان الرد غير واضح

Hello @Rafidiq

Welcome!

1. This is the English section of the Forum, please speak English here. 
  2. What was not clear from (your) contact with Kaspersky Customer Service - provide details please? 
  3. Post the Incident reference number please - it begins with INC0000

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource: 

"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

اتصلت بالدعم اكثر من مرة.ولم يتم الرد. علما ان المشكلة هي تعطل الجهاز الاول وعندما استبدلت الجهاز قمت بتسجيل خروج من الجهاز القديم.. وعند محاولة تفعيل الاصدار ضهرت رسالة الخطا باني استنفذت عدد مرات ادخال الرمز.. علما ان عدد الايام المتبقية للصلاحية 290 يوم.. واعتقد ان هذا نوع من انعدام المصداقية في شركة كاسبر 

• Haha 1

Sorry for speaking in my language, I contacted support more than once, with no response. Note that the problem is the failure of the first device, and when I replaced the device, I logged out of the old device.. and when I tried to activate the version, the error message appeared that I had exhausted the number of times to enter the code.. noting that the number of days remaining for validity is 290 days.. and I think this is a kind of lack of credibility at kasper Corporation