What will happen to KTS customers when 21.5 hits?

drogon
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

I currently have a subscription for KTS. I am using 21.3.10.391g.

I understand that some existing Kaspersky packages will be replaced with basic/standard/plus. I also understand that everything hasn’t been finalised and that KTS will definitely be phased out. 

What version (basic/standard/plus/premium) will KTS customers be offered? Can I upgrade to 21.5.11.384 right now?

@drogon Welcome.

The corresponding versions are as follows :

• KAV → Kaspersky “Basic”
  • KIS  → Kaspersky “Standard”
  • KTS →  Kaspersky “Plus” ?
  • KSC → Kaspersky “Premium” ?

ETA details about a general release are currently not available.

Do you mean that the KTS key cant active Kaspersky plus now? We should wait for release? 

Hi

@Danila T. 

And about KTS migration, for example user now renew or buy KTS for 2 years, and when new versions will arrive (this year) then he have to pay again if He wants to install the new versions, I think this is not a good decision.

Regards

• Solution

@Caosand @Flood and Flood's wife 

KTS will still be supported (including patches) (we will inform you about the EOL in due course). But if the user needs new functionality, they can upgrade by renewing their licence.

Please note:

Link

Q4. Is Safe Kids included in Kaspersky Plus?

No, but those who renew or upgrade from KTS to Plus, will receive a separate email with code for Safe Kids for 1 year, but only for 1 year.

Hi @Danila T.

Thank you for the information, however, it leads to more questions, atm, we have, a KTS license, with 311 days remaining, that includes KSK Premium, so are you saying, in a years time (approx), if we upgrade to Plus, we will also receive a Safe Kids subscription for 1 year? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @Danila T.

Thank you for the information, however, it leads to more questions, atm, we have, a KTS license, with 311 days remaining, that includes KSK Premium, so are you saying, in a years time (approx), if we upgrade to Plus, we will also receive a Safe Kids subscription for 1 year? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, as the K. Plus does not activate the KSK premium. If you renew your licence from KTS to K.Plus, you will receive a separate licence for KSK for 1 year. But after it expires, if you want to use the premium version of KSK, you will need to buy a KSK licence.