Update VPN to patch A

How to update VPN for patch A? I've already done the KIS update for patch A, using the registry trick.

Did the VPN update itself? Is it necessary to make a download for the A patch to be integrated?

Is the update for patch A released at the same time in all regions, or is it split up like KIS?

Thanks

Freud2004

• I've already done the KIS update for patch A, using the registry trick.
  1. How to update VPN for patch A? 
  2. Did the VPN update itself? 
  3. Is it necessary to make a download for the A patch to be integrated?
  4. Is the update for patch A released at the same time in all regions, or is it split up like KIS?

Hello @Freud2004

Welcome back!

1. Patch A for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection version 21.2.16.590 was released on November 16, 2020. Patch A foxes several application issues. Patch A is installed with the database update for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. No, all patch updates, like version updates, are released around the globe, in staggered distributions. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

1. Patch A for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection version 21.2.16.590 was released on November 16, 2020. Patch A foxes several application issues. Patch A is installed with the database update for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

Flood🐳 +🐋

How does one do a database update for Kaspersky secure connection? I can’t see any update button in the program itself.

Previously I uninstalled the old version then reinstalled using the newer version.