Suggestions for Kaspersky Password Manager

Dear friends,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and all the suggestions and feature requests you have shared about Kaspersky Password Manager.

We continuously work to improve the product, making it more secure, convenient, and user-friendly. To have all your feedback in a single place, we have created this dedicated topic.

Please share your suggestions and let us know what features would improve your experience.

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was pinned

@Alexey Todirash finally is here in English forum section 🙂.

But it is only about KPM and what about pined topic about antivirus and vpn? 

I am sure that people here will be sharing their usefull ideas. Not only for KPM but also for other products. 

• Like 2

@Alexey Todirash,

This is an excellent addition to the English Forums.  Thank you.

I am a new Kaspersky Premium customer (May 2024).  I went to import passwords in .csv format from my Siber Systems password manager product only to find out that Kaspersky Password Manager only supports, if I remember correctly, importing from only four other products, and my current PM was not among those four.

I have over 180 passwords and safe notes in that other product.  I am not prepared to add each one individually to KPM, so KPM is useless to me.

I would suggest enhancing KPM to accept imported passwords from more password manager products with a significant market share.

Thank you again for this new pinned KPM topic.  Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

18 hours ago, nexon said:

@Alexey Todirash finally is here in English forum section 🙂.

But it is only about KPM and what about pined topic about antivirus and vpn? 

I am sure that people here will be sharing their usefull ideas. Not only for KPM but also for other products. 

@nexon  I have reached my colleagues to open similar topics for their products. 

13 hours ago, garioch7 said:

This is an excellent addition to the English Forums.  Thank you.

I am a new Kaspersky Premium customer (May 2024).  I went to import passwords in .csv format from my Siber Systems password manager product only to find out that Kaspersky Password Manager only supports, if I remember correctly, importing from only four other products, and my current PM was not among those four.

I have over 180 passwords and safe notes in that other product.  I am not prepared to add each one individually to KPM, so KPM is useless to me.

I would suggest enhancing KPM to accept imported passwords from more password manager products with a significant market share.

Thank you again for this new pinned KPM topic.  Have a great day.

@garioch7 we actually can import from any csv file. Here, in the section "Import data from other password managers", is the description about csv file format that we can be imported.

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/KPM/Win24.2/en-US/130515.htm

• Like 3

@Alexey Todirash,

Thank you for your reply.  My product is not on your list of supported password managers.  Having to manually create, format and edit a custom .csv file would be as much work as creating new KPM entries individually.  I will pass on that.

Thank you for considering my request.  I am also happy to hear that other Kaspersky components will have a dedicated topic in the future for product suggestions.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

• Like 4

What about Brave support? :classic_wink:

Here was many question about this.. I always use brave. 
But there is compromis :

1.) If i want use kaspersky protection addon then i always after every update brave must rename from brave.exe to chrome.exe then will work.
2.) If i rename to chrome.exe then KPM addon wont will work. Because KPM addon works only with brave.exe and not renamed chrome.exe.

So i wanted and also many people here i am sure that brave should be supported from Kaspersky. Because still renaming file afer every update.... I just only want brave.exe compatible with KPM and Kaspersky protection addon.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @nexon,
I sent issue description to AV product team for estimation.

On 7/25/2024 at 8:12 PM, nexon said:

What about Brave support? :classic_wink:

Here was many question about this.. I always use brave. 
But there is compromis :

1.) If i want use kaspersky protection addon then i always after every update brave must rename from brave.exe to chrome.exe then will work.
2.) If i rename to chrome.exe then KPM addon wont will work. Because KPM addon works only with brave.exe and not renamed chrome.exe.

So i wanted and also many people here i am sure that brave should be supported from Kaspersky. Because still renaming file afer every update.... I just only want brave.exe compatible with KPM and Kaspersky protection addon.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Alexey Todirash

KPM, FOLDERS, CATEGORIES:  

Please expand the options/choices OR add the ability for users to create Folder Categories that suit their needs:

image.thumb.png.252d9af0f456ed5ad01589362a0c408e.png

For example: Education, Medical, House, Government & so on... 

Not sure if this request been raised in:  Предложения к Kaspersky Password Manager.

Also, on that note, there's 7 pages of KPM suggestions, having this topic feels a bit like re-inventing the wheel:classic_ninja:

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added image
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Suggestions for Kaspersky Password Manager