How do you set the kaspersky anti-virus to resolve issues automatically? [cross-posted topic Merged]

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

By default Kaspersky Home products are configured to take actions automatically… but in PUP/PUA/Adware detections (orange detections), are requested to user, since sometimes may be legitimate applications, in Your case just click on Apply this action to all adware and click on Delete

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

By default Kaspersky Home products are configured to take actions automatically… but in PUP/PUA/Adware detections (orange detections), are requested to user, since sometimes may be legitimate applications, in Your case just click on Apply this action to all adware and click on Delete

harlan 4096 Thank you for answering, but I have tried that and only 1 to 3 issues would be resolved from the 3000 issues. Is there any way I could set the software to delete them automatically without it needing my permission? 

Thanks for reading

That system seems deeply infected 😲

You can also try to set this (Action on threat detection):

harlan4096 Thank you very much for helping me! I have done that, but it still deletes it by one or two and asks for my permission. Maybe doing a reboot will help? What do you think?

Thanks for helping

• 10 months later...

I Also have the same problem, it is just taking so much time just revolving and revolving, I cant even ignore the issues not they are being solved

there has been no change in this for almost 20hrs

I feel this product is just scam using my internet, Honestly I am very disappointed with the performance

I would like to hear about any solution for this

This is rotating since past 20 hrs without any result, 

I would like to know if there is any solution to this, at least if I could manually delete the folders which are infected….. this is just using my internet for almost last 20hrs without any result

I am honestly very disappointed with the performance. Please some help we find a way though it.

I am not able to even ignore those treats, I don't want to delete kali Linux, is there any other way around. Actually there is nearly 1500 objects detected. I want to solve other issues which are not related to kali Linux, so wt should I do.

I am thankful for ur reply thou

Hello,

As a workground. Stop product protection at first and move kali linux to other folder. Set this folder exclude scanning and file-antivirus protection.resume product prtection at last.

One by one resolve or ignore the detected object. I think the dectected object has missed, the process speed will be very fast. Maybe product need “resolve all” button at the top of the banner. 🤔

Regards.