Good afternoon people
I'm here wanting to know when Kaspersky antivirus is updated, where are the update files?
All security software that I have used and informed which files are updated or the folder where they are.
Therefore, my question is if someone can tell me if there is a link explaining all this information, I would be grateful.

Updated files are stored in kaspersky folders. As far i know it was klava or bases or something like this. 

Dont remember exact names of folders I am not on pc currently. 

You are asking technical question for advanced users.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Updated files are stored in kaspersky folders. As far i know it was klava or bases or something like this. 

Dont remember exact names of folders I am not on pc currently. 

You are asking technical question for advanced users.

Hugs friend.
And that I like to know. In other antivirus forums everyone knows where and which files are being updated.
I need to know, when you are at the computer, can you help me with this matter?
I'll wait for someone to tell me exactly where it is. 🙂

Hello @SystemInfo,

the databases are stored in the (hidden) folder 'C:\ProgramData' as required by MS.

The databases themselves are stored encrypted in folders above 'C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\[version]', e.g. for MR16 in 'C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.16\Bases\'.

If you want to see which files have been downloaded and installed/changed, you can customize the update report:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5974e7eea85cba26648c311367f3a4e8.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Schulte disse:

Hello @SystemInfo,

the databases are stored in the (hidden) folder 'C:\ProgramData' as required by MS.

The databases themselves are stored encrypted in folders above 'C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\[version]', e.g. for MR16 in 'C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.16\Bases\'.

If you want to see which files have been downloaded and installed/changed, you can customize the update report:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.5974e7eea85cba26648c311367f3a4e8.png

Thank you friend, for helping to identify where it is. 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, nexon disse:

And so what now expert? 🙂 Now you can do detailed analysis? 😂🤦

lol... Can you believe that now I'm looking for where what my friend @Schulte reported in the print is, I can't find it to personalize the report.

Edited by SystemInfo
  • Haha 1