After installed Kapersky, some computers unable to access my computer.

Operating system: Window 10 Pro 64bit

Kaspersky Total Security: 21.2.10.391

Nature of my problem: Few Computers in the same network cannot communicate with the device. It is available but is not responding to connection attempts. A firewall or network security policy on the remote computer might be blocking the connection on port “file and print sharing resources”

@WYMEN KEE

Please try this :
Kaspersky → Settings → Protection → Firewall → Configure packet rules :
→ Local services (TCP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action : "Allow" → Save
→ Local services (UDP) → Rightclick → Edit → Action : "Allow" → Save
→ Reboot

Additionally
→ Settings → Protection → Firewall → Networks → Your Home Network adapter : Trusted

Also , in the meantime the latest version is KTS 21.3

Hello @WYMEN KEE

Thank you for the image👌

• 🅰 Has KTS been updated to v21.3
  • [1] Open Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) Reports, are there any events that match TS Utilities? 
  • IF “yes”, save the Report as a text file (TS Utilities Report.txt) & attach to your reply? 
  • IF “no”, it does not appear that Kaspersky is blocking TS Utilities🤔
  • [2] Check KTS Application Control, is TS Utilities v4.0 Trusted
  • [3] Post a URL where TS Utilities v4.0 exe is sourced from please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @WYMEN KEE

Thank you for the Report👌

1. 🅰 Has KTS been updated to v21.3
  2. What happens when TS Utilities v4.0 application is changed to Trusted
  3. Scan the TS Utilities exes, from the report there appears to be two, using Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal, &, select Submit to reanalyze, include your email address & information from the TS Utilities Report, only add the TS Utilities information, not the whole report, ask the Virus Lab to check & post screen-prints of the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal results please? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

First, I do not know where to check my version

Second, in manage application, I changed all TS Utilities as allowed but I still unable to run this apps.

Third, this application is from the software dealer, I do not have the URL to send you.

Hello @WYMEN KEE

Thank you for the information👌

1. KTS version & patch → Windows Taskbar, hidden icons, select the Kaspersky icon, rightclick, select About
  2. Scan the TS Utilities exes, from the report there appears to be two, using Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal, &, select Submit to reanalyze, include your email address & information from the TS Utilities Report, only add the TS Utilities information, not the whole report, ask the Virus Lab to check & post screen-prints of the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal results please? 
  3. IF v21.3 is installed & if TS Utilities has been “Trusted”, it should look like our image

IF you’re not using v21.3, do the following:

1. Uninstall existing version, save LICENSE information only, do not check any other boxes. 
  2. Download v21.3 & clean install v21.3, at the end of the install make sure the computer is shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart? 
  3. Power on, login, make sure KTS is started
  4. Run a manual Database update - allow it to complete? 
  5. Recheck KTS version, check the patch(x) - either (a) or (b)? 
  6. Run a Full scan, allow it to complete
  7. Recheck TS Utilities? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 

What can I do to allow the apps?

Hello,

This is not KL product blocking your application installing or running ! You should check:

and check the UAC settings is on default level.

This setting handle the behavior, But I think you don’t turn off this settings in order to protect the security of OS.

Why this alarm display? Because the application lost its digital vertification or has been modified or the system digital vertification store is valid. or the hash of running application is in the black list of window defender cloud protection. If all the application couldn’t run, I recommand you restore your PC to default.

Regards.