Windows 11 is not compatible with Kaspersky.

Good afternoon, I just updated the new version of Windows 11 with the image informing the new version and compilation of the operating system.

image.thumb.png.bcf99e57c08a2c31cd9ee5700ee07e4b.png

After installing the new version, kaSPERSKY reported the following problem as shown in the image below:

image.thumb.png.9af4db5de3af0b230ed856d9a60826fc.png

In that window below it shows the following sentence: "Some features may be limited when running this version of Microsoft Windows 11.

I ask for help on this matter because my Operating System is very slow after what happened.
I am urgently waiting.

1 hora atrás, nexon disse:

Please see here same thread about 2 lines lower... 

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/limitations-of-kaspersky-33039/#comment-134017

Sorry my friend, you tried to help me, but I see several comments from everyone, but I understand that I am unprotected by everyone who uses KASPERSKY? since there are a lot of kaspersky features that don't work on windows 64 bits, there's a big list, and now will i have to use another AV?

Edited by SystemInfo

Hi @SystemInfo,

Well, I am using Kaspersky Premium on two Windows 11 22H2 devices normally and without any problems.

Have you tried a full reinstallation of the product?

Did you do a system update or is it a clean install? If the installation is clean, is this Windows installation modified or did you install from the original Microsoft ISO image?

Please do remove the AV product using this tool -> Removal tool for Kaspersky applications (kavremover)

2 horas atrás, GuiseneBR disse:

Hi @SystemInfo,

Well, I am using Kaspersky Premium on two Windows 11 22H2 devices normally and without any problems.

Have you tried a full reinstallation of the product? completa do produto?

Did you do a system update or is it a clean install? If the installation is clean, is this Windows installation modified or did you install from the original Microsoft ISO image?

Please do remove the AV product using this tool -> Removal tool for Kaspersky applications (kavremover)

Good night replying to you:
1- I did not reinstall Kaspersky, because the product was not having a problem until I installed the Windows 11 update.
2- I did a system update. It was not a clean install.
3- I don't use Windows modified ISO always Original from the Microsoft website.

54 minutes ago, nexon disse:

2. As you can see in this thread. I wrote that it is caused after upgrade. Do clean install Windows and thats it ?

I already had windows 11 for over a year.
What I did was just go to windows update and do an update (KB5025305) after doing this update the window appeared.
I'm not going to format my pc and do a clean install. it's going to be a lot of work, Kaspersky has to send an update to fix this, or I'm going to stop using Kaspersky.