need download kaspersky plus offline installer

Is there an offline installer for Kaspersky Plus? I have downloaded the 4 MB application from My Kaspersky, and presumably its going to connect to the internet to download the acutal flies. I need to install AV on my new computer and don't want to connect to the internet without AV. 

24 minutes ago, Amien said:
  1. Is there an offline installer for Kaspersky Plus?
  2. I have downloaded the 4 MB application from My Kaspersky, and presumably it's going to connect to the internet to download the actual flies.
  3. I need to install AV on my new computer and don't want to connect to the internet without AV. 

Hello @Amien

Welcome!

1. No. Kaspersky Plus will not be able to be installed without an active internet service. 
  2. Correct. 
  3. Windows will protect the computer for the duration. 
  4. 💥Read & follow:  How to install or remove the application

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

15 horas atrás, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Hello @Amien

Welcome!

1. No. Kaspersky Plus will not be able to be installed without an active internet service. 
  2. Correct. 
  3. Windows will protect the computer for the duration. 
  4. 💥Read & follow:  How to install or remove the application

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Although Kaspersky could have an Offline installer, like other products have this option.
Does anyone know why Kaspersky doesn't have this option mentioned above?

8 hours ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. Although Kaspersky could have an Offline installer, like other products have this option.
  2. Does anyone know why Kaspersky doesn't have this option mentioned above?

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky could have a lot of things, at this moment in time they do not have an offline installer - move on OR LOG a Feedback, I have a complaint or Feedback, I have a suggestion - request with Kaspersky Customer Service & post back the Incident reference number
  2. The old generation of Kaspersky software could be installed locally & did not need to be connected to the MyKaspersky account for the software to be active - this is no longer the case - read the documentation we referred to in our reply to @Amien- it answers many, IF not all of your questions.  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌
  • Like 2

@Amien Welcome.

On 10/19/2023 at 2:17 AM, Amien said:

its going to connect to the internet to download the acutal flies.

During the install/setup procedure multiple files are downloaded in folder "Kaspersky Lab Setup Files" and they get deleted after the installation is completed.

• Like 1