my.kaspersky.com is down ( scheduled maintenance)

vaclic
Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hi

as i mentioned on the title, the website my.kaspersky.com

return this : 

The requested page is not available

We are performing scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.

i did not receive any email notification about the scheduled maintenance, and i can’t find any page where i can follow the progress or know how much this will take 

any help please ?

Does it make sense to schedule a maintenance during regular Eastern Standard Time Zone hours instead of being after midnight or early morning hours??? Now my kids are crying as they cannot use whatever devices to do their home work or projects or simply play with friends, Oh C’mon!!! Does Kaspersky realize it’s a global business, instead of RUSSIAN-ONLY, with worldwide users relying on their services???

Hello @wang_yanhong,

Welcome!

• Kaspersky does not publish a scheduled maintenance timetable. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

EXCUSE ME??? It seems you did not get the point that such “schedules maintenance” should not have happened in the first place during regular EST TIME ZONE  hours while so many of us relying it to monitor kids’ computer use times and activities BEFORE THEY GO TO BED, PERIOD.

Hello @wang_yanhong,

We had not finished updating our post: 

• Kaspersky does not publish a scheduled maintenance timetable, however, they should.
  • Kaspersky Support claim this morning’s maintenance was unplanned, even tho the advisory window stated otherwise.
  • Kaspersky use the same banner irrespective of planned or unplanned, another change required.
  • As to “when” is the best time to run “scheduled” maintenance windows? If Kaspersky plan it to suit the southern hemisphere users, northern hemisphere users will whine and vice-a-versa. 
  • The “scheduled maintenance communications to usersissues have been formally logged with Kaspersky; we will update any progress in this topic. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

The Kaspersky VPN were not unavailable for me and I can’t access the profile on Kaspersky vpn, is this also related to the maintenance ?

Hello @Kiseiru

Welcome!

Unable to access Kaspersky’s VPN is unlikely to have been related to Kaspersky’s maintenance window, however, if you attempted to access Kaspersky Support from the Kaspersky VPN gui, during the maintenance period, then yes, the outage would have affected this aspect of the issues you’re reporting. 

• Are all remote virtual locations unavailable?
  • Is the Kaspersky VPN working now? If “no”, please post back with more detailed information, including a screen print of the problem(s)? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Since this scheduled maintenance, I’ve lost all apps in Exclusions.  I tried to add them back, but the “Select an app..” option only lists 5 apps to select….

Hello @itchibahn

Welcome back!

1. What device is being used to access Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK): Windows, Android, MAC, iOS? 
  2. Does the “ lost all apps in Exclusions “ issue appear, irrespective of browser used to access MyKaspersky.com/KSK/Applications?
  3. Have all devices been rebooted since the outage? 
  4. May we have an image of the problem please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋