"We've got you covered".

I have Standard installed on two laptops (Windows 11). Last week a problem became apparent on one laptop. Everytime I turn on the laptop a  Kaspersky pop up blots the screen. It says "We've got you covered". On the pop up there are options to alter all sorts of settings, but nothing about how to stop the pop up. Getting very annoyed with this. How can I stop it please?!

• Like 1

This is not pop up. It is in main window of the program. And informs you that all is okay. You can not remove or hide text : We've got you covered.

Look at my screen below : Your protection is live now
This is quick info that everything works.

image.thumb.png.2d93d3aea0b13cbd047b0e58b6500d27.png

Edited by nexon

I see. Nevertheless, it now comes up every single time I turn on the laptop. It never used to and it doesn't on the other lap top. I don't want my computer locked everytime I turn it on by a piece of software that tells me everything is OK! It's turning logic upside down, I need to know when there IS a problem not to be told all the time that there is NO problem.  

If it was on the screen for 4-5 seconds then maybe that would be just about acceptable but I'm having to remove it manually every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Customer said:

I have Standard installed on two laptops (Windows 11). Last week a problem became apparent on one laptop. Every time I turn on the laptop a Kaspersky pop up blots the screen. It says "We've got you covered". On the pop up there are options to alter all sorts of settings, but nothing about how to stop the pop up. Getting very annoyed with this. How can I stop it please?!

Hello @A Customer

Welcome!

1. Please see: How to stop interface opening when computer starts?
  2.  Please log a case with Kaspersky support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  3. ?Please post back the Incident reference number?
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Hi both! Shock and pleasant surprise, after nearly two weeks of this happening I just turned ( ten minutes ago ) my laptop on and off and that interface is not there! I repeated the process and same again. Pretty weird. The Kaspersky diamond logo is at the bottom of the screen and when I click on that everything appears to be in order.  Hopefully it will stay that way but nevertheless its a bit of a coincidence that it fixed it itself at this moment in time ?

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

For anyone having this issue, the "solution" is to reset the application's settings:

1. Export your settings, plus the exclusions and trusted apps if you have specified any.
  2. Reset to defaults.
  3. Restart Windows (not sure if that's necessary)
  4. Import the stuff you backed up.

I've encountered this issue twice, both times it was after the application got an update, and it worked both times.

• 3 weeks later...