Hello, I already own a Kaspersky Premium subscription, but my current membership covers only one device. I would like to upgrade my subscription to cover two devices because I recently purchased a new phone and I want to use Kaspersky antivirus and VPN services on it as well. Is there a way for me to update my membership?

Edited by Utku13

10 hours ago, Utku13 said:

I already own a Kaspersky Premium subscription, but my current membership covers only one device.

I would like to upgrade my subscription to cover two devices because I recently purchased a new phone and I want to use Kaspersky antivirus and VPN services on it as well.

• Is there a way for me to update my membership?

Hello @Utku13

Welcome!

• This answer is in three parts, if we read:
  1. Kaspersky FAQ, Can I buy a license for an arbitrary period or choose a different number of devices (e.g. for 4 devices or a 3-year period)?, it says: "Such a possibility is not provided. You can choose the most suitable combination of the number of devices you want to protect and the license term on the Kaspersky website."
  2. However, in Kaspersky's most recent Premium, Plus & Standard - What's new in the latest version?, there's the following advice: "Now you can increase the number of devices that can be protected with your subscription. Not all users have access to this option."

3. And, IF (your) Premium subscription is for more than *one User* - not *Device*, you may *already* be able to download the Kaspersky Anti-virus and VPN installer from Google Play Store & connect the application to (your) MyKaspersky Premium subscription - has this been tried? 
  • In relation to point 2. we've logged a request with Kaspersky, for clarification, we'll update with any information, when it's available.
  • IF point 3 has not been attempted please do so & post back the outcome? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting & grammar
  • Like 1