phone being spy by others

everyone can see and listen the living voice and image in my phone.and they speak loud front me.so what the something weird in my phone?they just can watch every second of my phone it's really bully.I find this werid is that reason?I really can't find out.

Screenshot_2024-02-15-08-43-31-86_539780f5f7fd7c20e6730b70086d3499.jpg

2 hours ago, stanweir said:

everyone can see and listen the living voice and image in my phone.and they speak loud front me.so what the something weird in my phone?they just can watch every second of my phone it's really bully.I find this werid is that reason?I really can't find out.

Hello @stanweir

Welcome!

1. The trojan agent is potentially dangerous & should be removed, then re-boot the phone, login, then run a full scan & make sure the results are *clean*. 
  2. The riskware is just rubbish, it can't do any significant harm, but get rid of it anyway.  
  3. Regarding the phone being controlled by a *spy*, is there any Kaspersky software installed & do you have a Kaspersky license? IF *yes*, please contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as in the image below; please provide a *detailed* history: 

k-android-infected.thumb.png.04eaae1e59c25bb0fe34674ab55e8697.png

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
    Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified 1.

• The topic was locked