Outlook 2016, 1 MB attachments: show error and mail goes in outgoing folder and if I dont cancel mail, these mails flod my recipients.

Hi, I have issue with Outlook 2016. When I turn off KIS 2020 I can send mails with attachemnt with more than 1MB but when I turn on KIS my mails with attachment, Outlook show error and mail goes in outgoing folder and if I dont cancel mail, these mails flod my recipients. How I can solve this problem? I use some setting and disable checking outgoing mails and etc but it doesn't help...

Hi, I have issue with Outlook 2016. When I turn off KIS 2020 I can send mails with attachment with more than 1MB but when I turn on KIS my mails with attachment, Outlook show error and mail goes in outgoing folder and if I dont cancel mail, these mails flood my recipients. 

Hello @srky_333

If, after following @nexon’s guidance, the issues persists, may we have the following information please:

1. Operating system name version & build
  2. KIS version & patch(x)?
  3. If Outlook 2016 has a build number, please provide? 
  4. An image of the error shown by Outlook? 
  5. Have the “Outlook send mail with attachments 1mb+”, “sent mail flooding recipients” issues always existed or is a new issue? 
  6. Open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select ALL events, select 24hrs or 7days (whichever period covers the timeframe the Outlook send mail with attachments 1mb+ issue, & sent mail flooding recipients, occurs), select Export, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 the Report to your reply please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...