opera vpn not working Kaspersky Standard

Since upgrading from Kaspersky Internet Security to Kaspersky Standard opera vpn isn't working.All websites are blocked when opera vpn is activated.I had no problems with opera vpn when using KIS but with Kaspersky Standard I have to disable opera vpn to access websites.What can be done to prevent Kaspersky Standard from blocking Opera VPN.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, katratrabot said:
  • Since upgrading from Kaspersky Internet Security to Kaspersky Standard opera vpn isn't working.
  • All websites are blocked when opera vpn is activated.
  • I had no problems with opera vpn when using KIS but with Kaspersky Standard I have to disable opera vpn to access websites.

2. What can be done to prevent Kaspersky Standard from blocking Opera VPN.

Hello @katratrabot

Welcome!

1. Please read & follow this guide: Read before you create a new topic!
  2. We don't have any such problems, (we use Kaspersky Premium, however, ioo, that won't make a difference):                                                                                                                    image.thumb.png.94fb946a1127f52a01f7e6bc7b4bf60a.png
  3. Which errors are showing in (your) *Kaspersky Reports*, read: Application activity log and detailed report

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
image formatting

As mentioned, the Opera browser VPN error started in Kaspersky version 21.17 since in Kaspersky version 21.16 the Opera browser VPN worked perfectly.
What I don't understand is how there is already a beta version of Kaspersky 21.18 and they still haven't fixed the error in version 21.17.🤔
have a nice day😍

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, paraarribanube said:

As mentioned, the Opera browser VPN error started in Kaspersky version 21.17 since in Kaspersky version 21.16 the Opera browser VPN worked perfectly.
What I don't understand is how there is already a beta version of Kaspersky 21.18 and they still haven't fixed the error in version 21.17.🤔
have a nice day😍

This is just an early beta of 21.18, and K. developers are already aware of the bug...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but i found a workaround. As mentioned if you unintentionally upgraded to 21.17.7 you cant connect to opera vpn. If you do this it works. Disable two modules 1) Ad blocker module, 2) Safe browsing module. When you diable both it works. I assume problem is safe browsing module because adblocker module just disables image loading bu safe borwsing completely eleminates web page. I cant found any options or adjustment inside the safe browsing that lets me browse in opera.