macOS 14 Sonoma and Kaspersky for Mac compatibility

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

"There is no application set to open the URL kpm-agent-product-action:?action=DoNothing;isStartupAction=1." message constantly appearing since I updated my Mac OS to Sonoma. Multiple popups obscuring all my work.

Kaspersky how do I stop this happening

Pat

2 hours ago, Patmac said:

"There is no application set to open the URL kpm-agent-product-action:?action=DoNothing;isStartupAction=1." message constantly appearing since I updated my Mac OS to Sonoma. Multiple popups obscuring all my work.

Hello @Patmac

Welcome again!

• (you) really don't need to post duplicate posts!
  • Mac OS 14.0 Sonoma is not yet supported by Kaspersky, refer: Kaspersky for Mac, Hardware and software requirements 
  • 👉Note: Sonoma's commercial release date was the 26th September 2023 > patience Grasshopper🦗, patience.

• Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hi

I got the error there is no application set to open the url Kpm-agent-product- action? action= Do nothing;is startup

action=1

I unchecked one item in my start up list, when you look at it, you will see the item to uncheck.

I went into my kaspersky settings on my mac, and unchecked two safari extensions, and it deleted the error

when i opened up safari to go on the internet.  I immediately went online and this error was gone.

It affects only mac, not on the windows. I have no uninstalled my kaspersky security cloud and will reinstall again,

and if it appears again, will disable extension and wait for kaspersky to come up with an update of bug fixes.

I hope this helps you fix your problem.

Timeless

Hello:

I've opened a new incident with Kaspersky support team, chatted with a support agent and send them email asking if there is any beta version or what could be done on my situation, because I'm unable to use Kaspersky Standard for Mac since more than one week by now. Thanks to this forum I was able to confirm that Kaspersky Standard is not yet compatible with Sonoma ( MacOS 14.0 ). So, let's see what Kaspersky responds. It's really dissapointing because my license expires on Dec 2023 and I'm unable to use the software.

• Thanks 1

• Solution

Hello,

macOS 14 supported:

Kaspersky Mac 23 with patch D and Kaspersky Mac 24 with patch A.

https://support.kaspersky.ru/help/Kaspersky/Mac24_patchA/en-US/118665.htm

https://support.kaspersky.ru/help/Kaspersky/Mac23_patchD/en-US/118665.htm

The patches are now available publicly. You need to update Kaspersky databases and reboot macOS.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to macOS 14 Sonoma and Kaspersky for Mac incompatibility

Desinstalé la versdión incompatible con SONOMA, he instalado de nuevo Kaspersky Internet Security, la nueva versión hoy hace unos minutos y ya funciona en MacOS SONOMA. Muchas gracias por la rapidez en encontrar la solución para poder seguir usando este excelente antivirus en MacOS SONOMA.

Edited by Ric070949
Solucionado problema con SONOMA

• The title was changed to macOS 14 Sonoma and Kaspersky for Mac compatibility
On 9/27/2023 at 4:28 PM, Patmac said:

Pat

On 9/30/2023 at 10:59 PM, timeless said:

Hi

I got the error there is no application set to open the url Kpm-agent-product- action? action= Do nothing;is startup

action=1

I unchecked one item in my start up list, when you look at it, you will see the item to uncheck.

I went into my kaspersky settings on my mac, and unchecked two safari extensions, and it deleted the error

when i opened up safari to go on the internet.  I immediately went online and this error was gone.

It affects only mac, not on the windows. I have no uninstalled my kaspersky security cloud and will reinstall again,

and if it appears again, will disable extension and wait for kaspersky to come up with an update of bug fixes.

I hope this helps you fix your problem.

Timeless

Please see:

İnternette donanım haber sitelerinde Kaspersky Prime'ın Apple'ın yeni sistemine (Soloma 14.0) uyumlu değil diye yazıyor. Siz de Bu hata, ios sisteminin kendisindeki bir hatadan kaynaklanmaktadır ve geliştiricilerimiz bunu düzeltememektedir, diyorsunuz. O takdirde, geliştiricileriniz bunu düzeltememekteyse, bu ürünün satışının olmaması gerekmez mi? Ürünün satışında, MacOS un son sürmü ile uyumlu olması beklenir.  3. Parti ürünler, apple ayarlı olmalıdır. Apple 3. parti ürün üreticilerine göre sistemini ayarlamaz. O halde daha bir kaç gün içinde yenilenen yeniaboneliğim ne olacak? Sorun Kaspesky ekibi çözene kadar dondurulacak mı, ya da abonelik ücreti iade mi olacak?

4 hours ago, Behnan Ulaş said:
  1. İnternette donanım haber sitelerinde Kaspersky Prime'ın Apple'ın yeni sistemine (Soloma 14.0) uyumlu değil diye yazıyor. 

Hello @Behnan Ulaş

Welcome!

1. 👉Read the *Solution* posted by Danila T. on the 5th of October, 2023👈
  2. Türkçe Forum, Ev için is available - with an excellent Moderator - @murat5038

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌

• 2 weeks later...

I have redownloaded most recent version of Kaspersky, Rebooted and checked that MAC OS is up to date and rebooted whole system. Now getting pop-up windows for each character in passwords, and no improvement in Kaspersky performance.
Still the same error message popup for all security related commends, logins, passwords etc.

What is next.

Sadly I feel a change to another security system coming on if this cannot be resolved quickly

Pat