KIS can't end libreoffice install, version 7.0.3.1->7.0.4.2, ‘waiting other updates end’ [merged]

Hello,
Kaspersky is never ending installing new libreoffice (version 7.0.3.1->7.0.4.2) It shows something like ‘waiting other updates end’ (the message in french is attente de la fin d’autres mises à jour)
I tried to update the libreoffice manually but it is still the same in KIS
Thank you

Before Chsristmas I ran into an issue where Kaspersky initiated a LibreOffice update which then got stuck (see https://community.kaspersky.com/topic/show?tid=14177&fid=14)

I had to manually extricate from this by re-installing LibreOffice 7.0.4.2

However Kaspersky still thinks there is an update from LibreOffice 7.0.3.1 to 7.0.4.2 running. It’s stuck in the update list and refuses to cancel.

As noted in the earlier post, I don’t truct Kaspersky’s updating for software applications (other than itself) and I trust it even less now. Is there a way i can clar this item from the update in Kaspersky, and preferably turn this feature off because it’s a annoying “nag” trying to persuade me to use a feature that I don’t trust enough to use.

Thanks you for your offer, but I would rather wait for either a comment ffom a Kaaspersky employee, or a direct posting describing how to fix the problem.

That looks like a US number. I don’t intend to make an international call over this issue.