KAV makes my Windows 10 1903 BSOD [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• 2 weeks later...
I have also updated the BSOD of my Windows 10 but the issue remain the same. We all know that updating is very important but the thing is that after the update I got the problem of "Microsoft compatibility telemetry" on my system. //Mod edit: Deleted questionable link

• Solution
Chrisnolan1221, Welcome! We can completely understand why oniton did not help you in anyway. To help us help you please provide:
  1. Exact description of the issue affecting you specifically?
  2. Iis your situation identical to the OP, same software, same Operating system, same network environment, same hardware?
  3. If not then a generic comparision is insufficient for us to help other than to observe there may be an issue.
  4. Steps taken to remediate?
  5. Please generate a GSI & Windows logs. - reference:
https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7
  1. When the GSI .zip folder is ready, please upload the full folder to cloud storage of your choice and please post back the link?
  2. Also, please collect screen image of the detection & include in the upload please?
With the information collected by the GSI/logs, screen images and your replies, we'll be more able to provide advice specific to your situation. Thanks!

• 2 years later...