I have problem with connect netflix using japan server

SYAX

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 7:14 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @SYAX

Welcome!

Kaspersky documentation say's Netflix Japan is supported, refer: Supported streaming services

We've raised the issue with support, we'll update this topic when they respond. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

And how long ago was that? I know this has been a problem for months now. The service is useless if it doesn't do what it is supposed to do and they aren't addressing it in a timely manner. 

On 12/23/2022 at 10:05 AM, Berny said:

@SYAX

Also : Netflix Helpcenter → Netflix Error M7037-1111

"Note :  For help doing these steps, contact the VPN provider,
device's manufacturer, or your internet service provider."

Why did you post this nonsense? This isn't remotely helpful. The VPN is not working as advertised and you post a link to netflix? TF is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Spirit said:
  1. And how long ago was that? I know this has been a problem for months now.
  2. The service is useless if it doesn't do what it is supposed to do and they aren't addressing it in a timely manner. 

Hello @Spirit,

Welcome!

FYI:  The Kaspersky Community is made up of users of Kaspersky software (just like you), who volunteer their time, to help others (just like you), unless you see a Kaspersky employee label beside a participant's image. 

1. Because you've asked so nicely: July 2022 & December 2022 - as we advised @SYAXabove?.
  2. IF there's something that's not working & *you* think it should be fixed, you contact support & make 'them' fix it in a timely manner.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

On 1/4/2023 at 5:12 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Spirit,

Welcome!

FYI:  The Kaspersky Community is made up of users of Kaspersky software (just like you), who volunteer their time, to help others (just like you), unless you see a Kaspersky employee label beside a participant's image. 

1. Because you've asked so nicely: July 2022 & December 2022 - as we advised @SYAXabove?.
  2. IF there's something that's not working & *you* think it should be fixed, you contact support & make 'them' fix it in a timely manner.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

People have been and they aren't fixing it. They just send you nonsense asking scripted questions that have nothing to do with their service not working as advertised. I want this fixed, not some guy asking me what my internet provider is. 

• Haha 1