I bought Kaspersky VPN and it still doesn't work!! what's the problem ??

Yesterday I purchased Kaspersky VPN from the program on my phone and it has not activated yet!! I don't know what the problem is?!

It just shows me that I only have 300MB per day!!

photo_5830031510474965038_y.thumb.jpg.6b127adac775e7a9c4f1f776f41bb011.jpg

13 hours ago, Berny said:

@Mutasen Welcome.

Did you connect Kaspersky VPN to your My Kaspersky account ?

Of course, I have a one-year subscription to Kaspersky Total Security, and I currently have it on my laptop and phone.

While I purchased my VPN subscription from my phone!
It says to me at the bottom: "Waiting for purchase confirmation."

13 hours ago, nexon said:

Hello,

Welcome.

You must login into VPN. Kaspersky automatically synchronizes your kaspersky account with licenses and VPN etc..

Dear, I am already logged in from the phone..I purchased a VPN from the Kaspersky application on the phoneBut even on the phone, the subscription did not activate!! I don't know what the problem is!!

imagen.png.50387aa0b2b538a30dee41c0a8824d07.png

You wrote Waiting for purchase confirmation. So it means it still not confirmed?
Can you check license on your my.kaspersky account? is there any key? If yes you can simply copy key and insert it to vpn app. I did also a long time ago.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nexon said:

You wrote Waiting for purchase confirmation. So it means it still not confirmed?
Can you check license on your my.kaspersky account? is there any key? If yes you can simply copy key and insert it to vpn app. I did also a long time ago

Sir, yes, he is still telling me: “Waiting for confirmation of the purchase.” He has been in this state for two days. The purchase notice from the bank came to me with payment for “GOOGLE*KASPERSKY ME.”

I went to “My Kaspersky” and looked at my subscriptions.. It only gives me the Kaspersky Total Security subscription, which I subscribed to about a month ago!!

As for the Kaspersky VPN subscription, it never appeared for me even though the amount had already been deducted from my bank account!!

There are no codes VPN .. Please solve my problem

IMG_20240110_032321.thumb.jpg.2df455e47f8cc6f022cc1974889d6e82.jpgIMG_20240110_032223.thumb.jpg.b31765cf9c64171ff46b622056ae40b2.jpgIMG_20240110_032031.thumb.jpg.2c5874ddd8d762e4c3acbd9f5dcdeef0.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mutasen said:

Sir, yes, he is still telling me: “Waiting for confirmation of the purchase.” He has been in this state for two days. The purchase notice from the bank came to me with payment for “GOOGLE*KASPERSKY ME.”

I went to “My Kaspersky” and looked at my subscriptions.. It only gives me the Kaspersky Total Security subscription, which I subscribed to about a month ago!!

As for the Kaspersky VPN subscription, it never appeared for me even though the amount had already been deducted from my bank account!!

There are no codes VPN ..

1. Please solve my problem

Hello @Mutasen

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Is the region/country (you're) physically located in the Middle East & (you're) not in a country on the list shown on: https://me-en.kaspersky.com/vpn-secure-connectionBelarus, China, Iran, India, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

me-vpn.thumb.png.ed00963a30d6b3ca60a5f7b810897816.png

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added link & image
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Mutasen

1. Is the region/country (you're) physically located in the Middle East & (you're) not in a country on the list shown on: https://me-en.kaspersky.com/vpn-secure-connectionBelarus, China, Iran, India, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

me-vpn.thumb.png.ed00963a30d6b3ca60a5f7b810897816.png

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, I am from the Middle East
I am from Jordan
But I am not from these mentioned countries

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mutasen said:

Yes, I am from the Middle East
I am from Jordan
But I am not from these mentioned countries

Hello @Mutasen

Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/jo - on the support page:  select Email, then fill in Order and payment issues, Delivery issue template - see image below; please include all the payment details, the email you used, a copy of the bank transaction & a *detailed history*. The more information the better, so Support can try to assist please...

The Kaspersky system will send an automated email response with an Incident reference number beginning with INC000, then after a few days, *sometimes* it can be 5 business days, a Kaspersky support person will email you & help you sort out the problem, please wait patiently for the contact 2024-01-11_000854.thumb.png.34848311e5007f040c124489cf2fb77a.png

When the problem is resolved, please share the outcome, with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

13 hours ago, Mutasen said:

Sir, yes, he is still telling me: “Waiting for confirmation of the purchase.” He has been in this state for two days. 

There are no codes VPN .. Please solve my problem

So there will be problem with license because kaspersky not confirm that.. And you not obtain license key. 

Support will tell you what is wrong. 

13 hours ago, Mutasen said: