I am trying to add third computer to my 3 devices licence and it is failing and not displaying any error

1 minute ago, Schulte said:

Hello @MonsterMMORPG, Welcome.

There seems to be a problem with the license. In this case, unfortunately, the forum can not help. Please contact the support.

But one more question: what kind of license is this? Valid for 1924 days? That would be more than five years...

;I dont know. I purchased from gittigidiyor partner of ebay

2 minutes ago, Schulte said:

This is an interesting case.

As already mentioned, please contact the support. If everything is okay with the license, they will help you.
If there is a problem with it, you have to contact the seller on Ebay.

Malaysian customer service is not helping

they are telling me that it was used on many devices

how can i knew that while this hidden information is not displayed anywhere

i have purchased it from gittigidiyor which is a partner of ebay

3 minutes ago, Schulte said:

Hi @MonsterMMORPG,

to me it looks like they sold you a non-legal key. If the support doesn't help because the key is used on too many devices, that strengthens the suspicion.
In this case only gittigidiyor can help. Complain and ask for a replacement or refund.

I already accepted payment to be sent to the seller

If this hidden information were displayed to me, I wouldn't let that happen because then I would knew there is a hidden counter and licence were used

But I dind't know that until it i tried to add third device which happened many days later after the purchase 

Kaspersky is guilty as much as the seller here. I think that is why Kaspersky has to hep me

Edited by MonsterMMORPG

Hi @MonsterMMORPG

• Also, there are many deceitful merchants on EBAY, Gittigidiyor is a business partner to EBAY & they provide the marketplace to the merchants, Kaspersky does not have any control over the merchants who are associated with EBAY, those merchants are not Kaspersky business partners. 
  • Kaspersky cannot show that a license has been used by "other" users, to you or me or any one else, without breaching privacy. 
  • Moderator @Schulte is correct, sadly it appears as tho an unscrupulous merchant on Gittigidiyor has taken advantage of you. 
  • Please complain to Gittigidiyor about the purchase, they do have Buyer protection
  • & never buy Kaspersky software from EBAY. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 2