green ring indicating the site has Safe Money protection does not show.

Tibbybj

Hello  @Tibbybj,

Welcome!

1. Does the issue happens in all browsers?
  2. What is the operating system version & build & Kaspersky version & patch? - open Kaspersky Total Security aplication (KTS), select Headset🎧 (lower left hand corner of KTS screen), opens Support window, on the Support windows you’ll see the System information & Kaspersky information… We only need version & build info, not license # & or activation code #.
  3. Also, please tell us all browsers used, names & versions? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

The software is set to update automatically so if I am not on the latest version I can’t understand why.

My laptop is the computer with the problem, my other computer a ,PC runs version 19 and that is

fine.

If I need to update I would be pleased to be taken through the steps, I am no expert so please keep it as simple as possible.

Thanks

Hello @Tibbybj,

Thank you for replying🙏

I will absolutely do my best to make this as painless as possible, take your time with every step, if you get stuck, post back, don’t worry about “expert”, none of us were born “expert” anything.

• 1st things first, Windows version is 1903 (May update), 1909 November update is more recent, so let's check if Windows is updating properly: 

Open Start Menu,  click on Settings, select Update & Security settings,  Windows Update, 

Press on the Check for updates button. If any updates are available, they will display, please do not accept any updates, just let me know if any are available please? 

Thank you🙏