Does Kaspersky Total Security include Secure Connection (VPN)?

Rambo

I am looking to buy Kaspersky Total Security but confused whether it includes Secure Connection (VPN) or not, In the advertising details it says it is included free, but when I go to checkout it lists under the price to add the Secure Connection to the cart at a further £32.99. Can anyone clarify please.

• 5 months later...

I bought a few hours ago Kaspersky Total Security and also Secure Connection (VPN). With your answer I think I don't need the latter.
How can I return it?
Thank you.

https://support.kaspersky.com/KPC/1.0/en-US/95248.htm

If the order has not been completed, you can cancel it. You can open a request and start the cancellation process.

As Andrew said, if the free version is enough for you, you can cancel.

I bought a few hours ago Kaspersky Total Security and also Secure Connection (VPN). With your answer I think I don't need the latter. How can I return it? Thank you.

Hello @LuisoRguez

Welcome!

When KTS is installed, it automatically installs the VPN. 

The Kaspersky VPN, included with Kaspersky Total Security (KTS), is the Free version, you do not have to use the Kaspersky VPN, either uninstall or change the configuration so it does not start when the PC starts, that way, if you ever do decide to use the VPN, it will still be installed & easy to start using. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋