CPU Usage unusually high since Kaspersky 2021 update

Go to solution Solved by Anton Mefodys,

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem only worse.  I can’t uninstall.  I found two versions a month apart in ADD Remove programs.  It let me delete one but not the other.  The other is stuck updating which is probably causing this whole problem.  Cmon Kaspersky get us a patch or fix.  This sucks.

I have the exact same problem only worse.  I can’t uninstall.  I found two versions a month apart in ADD Remove programs.  It let me delete one but not the other.  The other is stuck updating which is probably causing this whole problem.  

Hello @kimkevin

Welcome!

Duplicate installs of any Kaspersky home AV software is not normal, if you have a subscription, (not Trial or Free software), contact Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunctionOther template, fill in the name of your software & provide as much detail as possible, if you have images & or video - that may help Support understand the issues, Kaspersky may request Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

🔷 Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋