Bug: Alternative icons for „Kaspersky“ don't display correctly in „Windows 11“ context menu

4 hours ago, Džiugas1959 said:

I will provide screenshots of how it looks, but clearly, it's facing some kind of a problem. I had it replicated.

Hello @Džiugas1959

Welcome back!

1. Read before you create a new topic & include the requested information - by Danila T.
  2. A *few* words to go with all the arrows would not go astray, I have a hangover, so very sorry but can't read Lithuanian, the arrows are spinning me out?
  3. Didn't you do some voodoo to get the software early as the Baltic version has yet to be released in (your) region, ref: - Baltic versions of „Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium“ need to be updated on the „Kaspersky“ website
  4. Which patch(x)
  5. Restore Kaspersky Basic - if the issue persists, uninstall Kaspersky Basic, during the uninstall, clear *all* checkboxes except for the License information, leave every other checkbox empty/blank, then clean install Kaspersky Basic, if the issue persists -> wait for the Baltic software release or log a case, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, select Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you; please include screen-prints of the problem & a detailed description

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

13 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Džiugas1959

Welcome back!

1. Read before you create a new topic & include the requested information - by Danila T.
  2. A *few* words to go with all the arrows would not go astray, I have a hangover, so very sorry but can't read Lithuanian, the arrows are spinning me out?
  3. Didn't you do some voodoo to get the software early as the Baltic version has yet to be released in (your) region, ref: - Baltic versions of „Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium“ need to be updated on the „Kaspersky“ website
  4. Which patch(x)
  5. Restore Kaspersky Basic - if the issue persists, uninstall Kaspersky Basic, during the uninstall, clear *all* checkboxes except for the License information, leave every other checkbox empty/blank, then clean install Kaspersky Basic, if the issue persists -> wait for the Baltic software release or log a case, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, select Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you; please include screen-prints of the problem & a detailed description

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

2. I would like to think that visual information probably is easier to understand than words, but ok.

3. No I did not do any „voodoo“ to get Baltic versions, all I did was download the UK version, then using „My Kaspersky“ went to download another, which open me up to download the Baltic version and that's how I got it.

4. The patch is visible in the screenshot: 21.8.5.452 (a)

5. I have tested this on another „Windows 11“ machine and same visual bug appears.

• Like 1