Android Device not blocked after Daily Limit

Hello,

My son's device is not getting blocked after the daily time limit. The following are the settings

Monitoring type: Block device
Schedule:  
Weekdays
Daily Limit: 0 h 30 m 
Downtime: 00:00 - 15:00 & 19:00 - 24:00
Weekend
Daily Limit: 1 h 0 m 
Downtime: 00:00 - 8:00 & 19:00 - 24:00

Device & software details
Device: Galaxy Tab S7
Android version: 13
One UI version: 5.1.1
Safe Kids 1.103.0.3 Premium version

I have uninstalled and rebooted before installing again and all the requested permissions have been assigned. Please help to resolve the issue.

Thanks
RanS

21 hours ago, Ranjith said:

My son's device is not getting blocked after the daily time limit.

I have uninstalled and rebooted before installing again and all the requested permissions have been assigned. 

Please help to resolve the issue.

Hello @Ranjith

Welcome!

• While we appreciate the typed schedule it's preferred to post a full-screen screenprint of all information - always hiding private information, for example: your email address & or your son's name. 
  1. Has the Daily time-limit ever worked? 
  2. Is (Google) Family Link OR any other parental control software used / installed & or used? 
  3. How is Settings configured? 
  4. Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts 
  5. on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as in the image below; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:image.thumb.png.738b770bae26cb9055543db158f7e234.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋