Activation code/license key not received after purchasing

I have purchased Kaspersky Total security, 1 Device, 2 Years last night (4 September 2020). I have been charged from my credit card for my purchase but haven’t receive any license key activation code. 

What should I do?

Moderation Edit : Personal information removed

Hello @Billybob1968

Welcome!

If you’ve followed all steps in  What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application, and after 4 business days, not had a response from Kaspersky Technical Support, make sure you have the Incident reference number (from your existing case), on Contacts page - select your Location, then select either Phone (not available all locations), & or Online Chat (not available all locations); give the Support Agent the Incident number & request the Support Agent please assist you?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Billybob1968

You’re most welcome☺ !

• Unfortunately, the only other option available is, in your MyKaspersky account, update your existing Incident request, write in record that the issue requires a resolution. 
  • Also, post the Incident reference number here, maybe  one of the Kaspersky Team will be kind enough to check what is causing the delay🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Billybob1968,

You’re most welcome☺ !

The Incident number is normally like INC000011822000; to log a request it’s not necessary to have an activation key; simply log into your MyKaspersky account, fill in the template as we have, select the Kaspersky product you’ve purchased, for version select v21* (the most recent version), operating system according to what you have - W10, W7 etc, etc; importantly, in the Incident request details provide:

• The date of the purchase
  • Your full name
  • The e-mail address used for the purchase
  • Copy of the bank transaction confirmation 

Note: The Support Team normally respond within 24 to 48 hours, by sending an email, the Subject line will have the INC # you’ve created, you may continue to communicate with Support via email; if there is no response from you in 7 days, Support will email you & advise they are closing the INC. 

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks FLOOD my follow up incident report was given ref No. INC000011870959.

However my first incident report is 3195431 and to that report I attached screen shot that the order was confirmed and the products delivered…..but no email with activation code...yup, also not in junk mail. However it does say its in process!

I am happy to provide an additional screenshot of the online bank notification but really….when Kaspersky confirm my order as being complete and delivered???

I will await their reply….two thumbs up for your help. Thanks again!

Hello @Billybob1968

You’re most welcome ☺ !

From recollection, 319**** numbers indicate a problem with an Incident submission, those numbers should always convert to the INC000011**** format; when Support communicate with you, provide them with the 3195431 number as well; regarding the Bank confirmation, it’s not mandatory, however, the more you provide the easier it will be, otherwise it can end up being a tedious back & forth until the problem is resolved🤔

Best of luck & thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 months later...