Will we ever see KAV 2022 or 2023?

Mystiky
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I am wondering about this question for the last 6 months.  I have heard that there was a KAV (not KIS) 2022 version being tested at the start of the year, but upon checking and re-checking here and the rest of the website, nothing has been released.

We are like ONE YEAR behind the typical release cycle for KAV (I have been a user / subscriber since the early 2000's).   September 2021 came around and nothing was released.  Now we are in September 2022 and still, NOTHING.

I don't want or need KIS.

20 minutes ago, Mystiky said:
  1. I have heard that there was a KAV (not KIS) 2022 version being tested at the start of the year, but upon checking and re-checking here and the rest of the website, nothing has been released.

Hello @Mystiky

Welcome back!

1. There's Kaspersky's new generation software -> Kaspersky BASIC, that replaces KAV, see Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.; is that what you mean? 
  2. KAV Basic may have been released already, which region are you in? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 8:47 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Mystiky

Welcome back!

1. There's Kaspersky's new generation software -> Kaspersky BASIC, that replaces KAV, see Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.; is that what you mean? 
  2. KAV Basic may have been released already, which region are you in? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

I am in USA.

• Solution
13 hours ago, Mystiky said:

I am in USA.

Hello @Mystiky

Thank you for posting back & the information!

• Kaspersky's new range has been released in the US, here's the link to download Kaspersky BASIC;
  • Note 1. There's a  California & non-California version - reference: https://www.kaspersky.com/web-privacy-policy/ccpa
  • Note 2. The software activates on subscription purchase date, irrespective of software install date. 

image.thumb.png.f92f0f5035e7f2973681978d6dec7e2d.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

How to buy a subscription

How to activate a subscription on your device

Kaspersky Basic, How to install or remove the application

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 3 months later...