Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

Kaspersky is a next generation computer security application. In addition to protecting you from cybersecurity threats, Kaspersky helps protect your personal data and speeds up your computer. You must have a My Kaspersky account in order to use Kaspersky. My Kaspersky is a one-stop point for protection of your digital life and those you care about. Monitor all your digital devices and those you have shared protection with, on one screen. Use a convenient online interface to manage your Kaspersky products.

You can use* Kaspersky on devices running Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.

Kaspersky Online Help here

*depends on the subscription plan.

Comparison of subscription plans

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium

Q1. How are they compatible with old apps?

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Kaspersky Basic
Kaspersky Internet Security Kaspersky Standard
Kaspersky Security Cloud Kaspersky Plus

Activation codes between these pairs of apps will be compatible backwards and forwards.

Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?

KTS does not have a directly compatible new app. But KTS customers will be allowed to renew with and upgrade to Kaspersky Plus.

Q3. Is unlimited VPN license included in Kaspersky Plus?

Yes.

Q4. Is Safe Kids included in Kaspersky Plus?

No, but those who renew or upgrade from KTS to Plus, will receive a separate email with code for Safe Kids for 1 year, but only for 1 year.

Q5. Is Password Manager included in Kaspersky Plus?

Yes.

Q6. Will received an activation code after the purchase?

No. My Kaspersky will be created automatically on the purchase email, license will be added to it, and to install the app user will have to download it from My Kaspersky.

Q7. What if My Kaspersky is already in the same email?

The license will be added to the existing My Kaspersky.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked