Want to use Kaspersky VPN service connection outside of the country I bought the subscription from

Hi, I live in India and I recently purchased Kaspersky Plus (1 device - 1 year).

I want to know if my family member, who lives in the US, would be able to use its VPN service connection or not. I am aware that I'll have to first disable the connection from my end in order to activate it on other device. But if I do that, would they be able to use it in the US - considering the shift in the region. (India - United States). Please let me know.

3 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

If that license was purchased in India, the system is going to be used with K. VPN in the USA should be activated 1st in India, then there should be no problem to be used around the world, except in some specific countries where VPN are banned.

Umm I am sorry I'm still a bit confused. Does it mean the VPN that I purchased and activated in India can be used by the person in the US? (If I disable it from here, that is).

Just to be clear, I'm only talking about the VPN service connection here, the antivirus (i.e. the Kaspersky Plus) would still be used only by myself.

On 9/5/2023 at 11:09 PM, Gray said:

I didn't download any other program/software, actually. I use the VPN service through the native antivirus program itself, there's no other integration. Please find the attachment for reference.

nnezrW9u2U.png

Can you please help me out? @harlan4096

On 9/7/2023 at 10:48 AM, harlan4096 said:

If You opened via that integrated link, it would be the same as install the VPN.

Ok, then open that VPN, go to License section and try to delete the license manually from there, if VPN it is also connected to your My Kaspersky service, also disconnect that link.

Would be great if you can help with screenshots, just like you did with one of my other questions in the forum a while ago. Cos, as you can see in the attachment, the license section you spoke of is nowhere to be found. I checked with the manage subscription page by going into 'my account', but couldn't find anything substantial there too.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 090334.png

Screenshot 2023-09-13 090105.png

This works!! I only tested on two of my devices, but I have a strong feeling I will finally be able to have the VPN running on one of the devices in the US. Which is what the task in hand is. Thankyou for the soluton! Although it was so simple and right in front of me all this while and I couldn't see it. 🙈 This took way longer than it should have.

I will thank you once again if everything works out the way I'm hoping for!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1