VPN Split Tunnel not work

2 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi all, the issue is fixed in the next product version (21.15) which is expected this year. 

The workaround is either to disable Split Tunnelling (if this feature is available in your VPN) or use the previous version of Kaspersky (21.13) until the release of 21.15. 

Thank you for sharing the good news. Could you please let us know when the new version is ready? It would be greatly appreciated since a few of us have manually disabled automatic updates by modifying the registry. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, senthil_b said:

can you please share the registry editing steps to revert back to the old version?

Sure! The answer to this very question was kindly posted by @Thoughts here. You, in fact, can install the old version. The thing is to prevent it from updating to the incompatible one meanwhile the one that addresses this issue comes out. That is what the registry mod does.

Edited by SunShineLucy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SunShineLucy said:

Sure! The answer to this very question was kindly posted by @Thoughts here. You, in fact, can install the old version. The thing is to prevent it from updating to the incompatible one meanwhile the one that addresses this issue comes out. That is what the registry mod does.

Thank you very much @SunShineLucy & @Thoughts for sharing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 10:18 AM, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi all, the issue is fixed in the next product version (21.15) which is expected this year. 

The workaround is either to disable Split Tunnelling (if this feature is available in your VPN) or use the previous version of Kaspersky (21.13) until the release of 21.15. 

can you send link to version 21.13

Hello hhhhh

Unfortunately, it's no longer possible to install any version of Kaspersky Standard, Plus, Free etc. other than 21.8.5.452. A day or so ago I tested several earlier version installers and regardless which one I used, Kaspersky downloaded 21.8.5.452.

It did work earlier in the month, but Kaspersky has possibly switched to a single version download. So while it's possible to block a version upgrade, it's no longer possible to install the earlier version required.

• Sad 1

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Sorry, I should have included you in my earlier comment. So you're aware, it's currently no longer possible to install any version of Kaspersky Standard, Plus or Free etc. other than version 21.14.5.462.

Regardless, which older installer I tried, Kaspersky force downloads 21.14.5.462, so it's not possible to install version 21.13 or earlier.

As feedback, it would be helpful if Kaspersky allowed at least the two previous versions to be available, after a new version is released. I appreciate Kaspersky not wanting very old software, to be used, but when an issue arrives, being able to install the previous working version is not only helpful, it gives Kaspersky greater time to resolve the problem.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 2:48 PM, Igor Kurzin said:

@Igor Kurzin, Can you please update when the release is expected?

It already took very long time and many users facing difficulties because of this issue. Did Kaspersky expect paid users to live with the issue for long time without giving alternates?

• Sad 1

On 10/22/2023 at 4:19 AM, senthil_b said:

@Igor Kurzin, Can you please update when the release is expected?

It already took very long time and many users facing difficulties because of this issue. Did Kaspersky expect paid users to live with the issue for long time without giving alternates?

2 months and no sign of update with fix yet. I uninstalled Kaspersky from my machine because I need split tunneling to work. Even the workaround, from what I see, is no longer possible as we cannot download the required old version.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:35 PM, Thoughts said:

I can confirm Kaspersky 21.15.8.493 is now available for download, and when tested with Proton VPN, in split tunnel mode, internet access was available for browsers inside and outside the VPN tunnel.

Thanks to you, and no one else, for letting us know about the good news. 

Best regards,

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 2:35 PM, Thoughts said:

I can confirm Kaspersky 21.15.8.493 is now available for download, and when tested with Proton VPN, in split tunnel mode, internet access was available for browsers inside and outside the VPN tunnel.

Thank you.

Edited by MarcioT

On 10/25/2023 at 11:05 PM, Thoughts said:

Yes, able to download and install. Solves the issue. Thanks for letting us know. Even Kaspersky members and moderators are silent about this update when asked.  

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 8:20 PM, L7xCast said:

Is there a fix yet? I am still having the exact same problem with Proton VPN. 

I'm using Kaspersky Premium 

No solution yet. At my place Kryptex can't connect when tunneling is enabled. I have VPN version 21.15.8.493.

Edited by Tomaz
Added VPN version.

I blanked the section of applications which use VPN connection and added 'kryptex' on the websites exclusion list. After that I quited Kryptex and ran it again. It connected when Split Tunneling is enabled. However, this looks like a bypass to me.