VPN connection is temporarily unavailable [02.11.2023]

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

1 hour ago, DDIVIDING said:

VPN works fine after installation but temporary unavailable after i login into my kaspersky account?

Hello @DDIVIDING

Welcome!

Did you receive an email, requesting:

Please confirm connection to your account 

Dear User,
The Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection app on the (your) device has connected to your account automatically. We want to make sure that it was you. Go to My Kaspersky and confirm the connection or disconnect the app from your account and Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection license.

& have you performed those actions? 

In the image - have you followed the Learn why VPN can be unavailable documentation? 

How long is 'temporary unavailable'

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added question

- i already confirmed the connection to my account.

- i have tried to exit, restart and re-install the vpn.

- "temporary unavailable" for few hours at this point of this reply.

- additional info, the vpn work fine after installation (the free 200mb mode without login), i've use it to do a bit of browsing but it went "temporary unavailable" after i login to my kaspersky account.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 113956.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 143002.png

Same here. Bought and installed it two weeks ago, VPN didn't work on the first day, but on the next day and later for two weeks it had worked perfectly fine.

Today it is suddenly unavailable again. I've wasted more than an hour already, reinstalling the app, logging in and out of the account, restarting the pc..

Btw, just like yours, my app keeps asking for an activation code which I wasn't provided..

Sometime your activation code is not provided, when you purchase a Kaspersky application in the online store. Your application subscription is added to your user account instead. To activate your application, you should either download it from your account page or the Kaspersky online store and then log in with your account name.

Maybe such a code could solve the problem? I'm really not sure what else to think..

Same issue for me. VPN stopped working, couldn't connect to any server. Tried all the actions above. Close the app, restart PC, reinstall app and it did the same thing. Free version of 200 MB works till you try to log in. Then it stays completely frozen saying "VPN connection is temporarily unavailable". Even some settings are not available, saying that there is not internet connetion. (they were visible but grey when in free mode) Tried switching to another WI-FI didn't work.

2 hours ago, DDIVIDING said:

- i already confirmed the connection to my account.

- i have tried to exit, restart and re-install the vpn.

- "temporary unavailable" for few hours at this point of this reply.

- additional info, the vpn work fine after installation (the free 200mb mode without login), i've use it to do a bit of browsing but it went "temporary unavailable" after i login to my kaspersky account.

Hello @DDIVIDING

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

• 💥For (your) own privacy & security - please do not share private information on a public forum!💥
  1. Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either  Chat or Email, then fill in: Connectivity issues, App fails to sync with My Kaspersky template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 hour ago, nvs said:

Same here.

6 minutes ago, MikeK said:

Same issue for me. 

Hello @nvs & @MikeK

Welcome!

1. Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either  Chat or Email, then fill in: Connectivity issues, App fails to sync with My Kaspersky template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• The title was changed to VPN connection is temporarily unavailable [02.11.2023]

My VPN is the paid version. I removed and restored all Kaspersky security from the computer with all its components. Again
After installing it, he opened the free version and asked for "Activation code". When I entered the code, it said "This activation code has been activated in your Kaspersky account" and the VPN continues to work in the free version. !!!
Whats going on !

1 hour ago, Mazhar said:

mine too is the paid version i did all the above mentioned, i cannot even contact the customer support.

1 hour ago, Mazhar said:

My VPN is the paid version. I removed and restored all Kaspersky security from the computer with all its components. Again
After installing it, he opened the free version and asked for "Activation code". When I entered the code, it said "This activation code has been activated in your Kaspersky account" and the VPN continues to work in the free version. !!!
Whats going on !

9 hours ago, Mazhar said:

Whats going on !

mine too, just checked. 

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked