Posted (edited)

So I got the 30-day trial version of the Kaspersky standard plan because I have been through hell dealing with excessive resource usage when I tried the imbedded version of Mcafee and Bitdefender. That is why I wanted to play it safe with the standard version w/o too many things running in the background. I did not know that the big K was so good in terms of performance so I would like to give it a try to the next version because of the VNP. I only have a few questions. 

Is it possible to change from the standard trial to the next better plan trial during the 30 days? 

I would only upgrade because of the VPN. Is it possible to only use the VPN without getting annoying messages asking me to activate those? 

How do I upgrade during the trial? And do I have to pay upfront because of the upgrade even if I am within the 30 days?

Edited by Lord Marmota

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Lord Marmota said:

So I got the 30-day trial version of the Kaspersky standard plan because I have been through hell dealing with excessive resource usage when I tried the imbedded versions from other merchants. That is why I wanted to play it safe with the standard version w/o too many things running in the background. I did not know that the big K was so good in terms of performance so I would like to give it a try to the next version because of the VNP. I only have a few questions. 

1. Is it possible to change from the standard trial to the next better plan trial during the 30 days? 
  2.  (I would only upgrade because of the VPN.) Is it possible to only use the VPN without getting annoying messages asking me to activate those?
  3. How do I upgrade during the trial?
  4. And do I have to pay upfront because of the upgrade even if I am within the 30 days?

Hello @Lord Marmota

Welcome!

1. No. 
  2. This query is not clear, are there VPN messages *now* -> please provide a full screen screen-print, it helps the Community if they see what (you) see? {hide any private information before posting}. 
  3. Purchase the subscription you wish to purchase, IF purchased from a Kaspersky website - it will *activate* on the date of purchase. 
  4. Yes. 
  5. Read: Comparison of subscription plans

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added: Comparison of subscription plans, Purchase & Payment FAQ
  • Like 1