The question too dark to ask

I am saddened that questions on your software security are deemed to be political and “off topic” by your moderators .
I would have thought a question on your security software was 100% at the heart of topic.
If your software cannot be relied on to be secure then it isn’t fit for purpose.
If you are scared to have these issues discussed, and are not prepared to even attempt to answer my question then it clearly is a major issue.
Thank you for your reply. I think the response of your moderation was a definitive answer.

Hello @BristolPete

Welcome back!

You raised similar concerns back on March 30, 2023 & February 24, 2022. 

The Community *guidelines clearly state *none* of us can discuss: Incitement of conflict based on religion, national or geopolitical affiliation, politics, gender, age, sexual orientation, or other differences between participants of the Forum.

Not Mods, not Community Admin, not you, not me, not my wife -> no-one -> such discussions are considered to be: violations of the Kaspersky Support Forum rules

FURTHERMORE: The Forum of Kaspersky product users was created for the purpose of resolving issues encountered while using Kaspersky products. The Forum provides help to users with commercial licenses and trial licenses, and to users of free utilities (if a Forum participant has sufficient expertise on working with the free utilities).

? @Danila T., from Kaspersky, gave the following assurances

Kaspersky is a private global cybersecurity company, and our job is to protect our customers across the globe, including their data, from any cyber threats.
And as a private company, Kaspersky does not have any ties to the Russian government and moreover Kaspersky is not subject to Russia’s System of Operative Investigative Measures (SORM) or other similar laws, and is not obliged to provide information, since the company doesn’t provide communication services. This has been confirmed by a third-party independent legal assessment of the Russian legislation related to data-processing. The results are freely available online and provide an unbiased and fair legal assessment.
Furthermore, our customers can be confident in the integrity and security of Kaspersky’s solutions, its engineering practices and data services. These have been confirmed by third party independent assessments as well, such as the SOC 2 Audit Type 1 report and during the certification for ISO 27001.
Thank you?
Flood?+?
Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 3

• The topic was locked