Migrate from KTS 21.3 to Kaspersky Plus 21.5

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Hello, I have been a kaspersky user since November 2021 and I bought a 3-year KTS license for 3 computers and I would like to know if I can migrate to Kaspersky plus or kaspersky standard for free once I buy the 3-year license, thinking that soon it was going to update to the new versions, but seeing the topic about the new versions does not indicate that KTS has any successor to migrate for free.  My question is, will it be possible to migrate from KTS to kaspersky plus or standard for free?  If you can migrate for free, how can this process be done?

Hello,

Please see:

Link

Q2. What about Kaspersky Total Security?

KTS does not have a directly compatible new app. But KTS customers will be allowed to renew with and upgrade to Kaspersky Plus.

1. Does this update have any cost?
2. Can I update with the same license I bought or do I have to renew it?

@Guardián X 

In this case, you will need to pay a licence renewal. As with a normal licence renewal (but at the price of a new product). This way you will be able to upgrade to the new product. If you purchased a licence through our website, for example, paying for a 1-year renewal will allow you to upgrade and add another year to your existing licence.

@Guardián X

In this case, you will need to pay a licence renewal. As with a normal licence renewal (but at the price of a new product). This way you will be able to upgrade to the new product. If you purchased a licence through our website, for example, paying for a 1-year renewal will allow you to upgrade and add another year to your existing licence.

Wow 🤤 , I can add more years even if I already have a 3 year subscription?

I'm surprised that I bought it in November thinking that I could update for free, by that time you could see betas of the new versions. 

For example, you have a 3 year licence for the KTS. You buy an renewal for K Plus for one year. You become a K Plus licence, to which you add one year. Note that KSK is not included in K Plus! If you are using KSK, you are not advised to renew yet. In this case it is recommended to renew when 1 year of the basic licence is left (you will receive a code for KSK for 1 year). KTS will continue to be supported, including patches with fixes and database releases.

For example, you have a 3 year licence for the KTS. You buy an renewal for K Plus for one year. You become a K Plus licence, to which you add one year. Note that KSK is not included in K Plus! If you are using KSK, you are not advised to renew yet. In this case it is recommended to renew when 1 year of the basic licence is left (you will receive a code for KSK for 1 year). KTS will continue to be supported, including patches with fixes and database releases.

Is there no alternative to migrating to the new products by chance? Because at least in my case I don't use safekids, therefore I don't care if when I renew they give me a license for it for one year, the detail is that the possible renewal for 1 year for 3 devices is more expensive than what I it cost at the time 3 years of subscription for 3 KTS devices.
I consider what kaspersky did this time with KTS users to be a joke

• Like 1

@Guardián X

There is no alternative, only the migration through renewal.

Hello

Feel sorry for boring you but I still have a question.

I have a valid KTS license that will be expired in 2025. If I bought one year KasperskyPlus license, will I have a KasperskyPlus license that will be expired in 2026 ?

Have I got the right meaning from you?

Hello @avplab 

Yes. 😉

I have a question, I tried to renew my KTS on the renewal page of kaspersky usa but the KTS appears again, do I have to wait for kaspersky plus to appear as a renewal or should I just buy a new license of kaspersky plus for 1 year and communicate to support to become a Kaspersky plus license for 4 years?  since I have a KTS license for 3 years

• Like 1

Hello @Guardián X & @avplab 

Also, be alert to the fact, MR5, the new range, the subscription becomes active as soon as the purchase is made, that means, the days ‘count down’, starts from the purchase date, even if you don’t install/start using the software on that date!

Read the small print

“How subscription works: Your subscription starts the day of purchase and will automatically renew each term so your protection is uninterrupted. Kaspersky will email you a reminder about the upcoming charge, and you will be charged at the undiscounted price (which is subject to change) before the next subscription term begins. You can cancel anytime.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also, be alert to the fact, MR5, the new range, the subscription becomes active as soon as the purchase is made, that means, the days ‘count down’, starts from the purchase date, even if you don’t install/start using the software on that date!

Read the small print

“How subscription works: Your subscription starts the day of purchase and will automatically renew each term so your protection is uninterrupted. Kaspersky will email you a reminder about the upcoming charge, and you will be charged at the undiscounted price (which is subject to change) before the next subscription term begins. You can cancel anytime.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello, When I input my KTS license, your site told me “something went wrong”

Do only the KTS license bought from USA have the eligibility to renew?

Read the small print

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

The license is the one you get from my kaspersky or you can also get it from the antivirus already installed as the tutorial says on the renewal page, I think what you are entering is the license key and that is why it gives an error, that is what happened to me.

Read the small print

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

The license is the one you get from my kaspersky or you can also get it from the antivirus already installed as the tutorial says on the renewal page, I think what you are entering is the license key and that is why it gives an error, that is what happened to me.

Thank you. But there in only one option to renew KTS on the website after inputing my key

Read the small print

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you. But there in only one option to renew KTS on the website after inputing my key

Yes, the same thing happens to me, it is what I mentioned above and they recommended me to contact support.

• The topic was locked