Kaspersky Protection has problems

Good morning, Forum Staff.
I'm having a problem with Kaspersky Protection. - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/kaspersky-protection/ahkjpbeeocnddjkakilopmfdlnjdpcdm

• It is installed in my browser normally, as it is not working. It's not marking anything that blocked something that's been a few days ago.

image.png.8990b78321f84e23282289fcda09980b.png

• Is this service still active or is there another one?

6 minutes ago, harlan4096 disse:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

I see You have also a blocking add-on installed in Chrome (looks AdGuard), just disable it temporally, and recheck sites.

Simply perfect @harlan4096
I did as you informed me and everything works fine again.
Do you have any adblocks that you can suggest to me that are compatible with Kaspersky? I will be removing this blocker that is giving me a headache.
Thanks again for the help. 🙂

image.png.185ef242712de7a1a236e3fb96dc96ff.png

4 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Yeah clearly as you can see adguard blocked all ads and kaspersky showing 0 because all are blocked. 

What I'm looking for is a YouTube AD BLOCKER.
Kaspersky does not block ads for YouTube videos.
That's why I was using Adguard to do this blocking.
Now I need an Ad Blocker to block advertisements and ads from YouTube videos.
Thanks. 🙂

3 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Adguard have good filters I also using it. 

Btw if you have Brave browser so you don't need any other blockers... By default is blocking all also youtube ads. 

I was using Adguard, strangely enough, Adguard wasn't letting Kaspersky work, as I posted at the beginning of this topic and how our friend @harlan4096 helped me.

That's why I'm asking for help if anyone knows a good ad blocker to block advertising from YouTube.
Another thing I don't use the Brave browser. What I only use is Google Chrome.

• Like 1

Please note official Google Chrome sending a lot of info about you into Google (ads) etc. 

I am not using chrome many years. If you want or increase safety (no traces, logs or any other) into Google you should replace Google Chrome. There are better browsers which doesn't tracking user. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Please note official Google Chrome sending a lot of info about you into Google (ads) etc. 

I am not using chrome many years. If you want or increase safety (no traces, logs or any other) into Google you should replace Google Chrome. There are better browsers which doesn't tracking user. 

Because if I migrate to use Brave or Vivaldi. Kaspersky does not support these browsers. 😐 I think this is very bad. example:
1 - Safe Money does not work with Brave and Vivaldi. 😪
2 - There are some other extensions that Kaspersky does not support. 😪
3 - That's why I'm staying with Chrome. 😑

Okay...

You are right Brave is not supported with safe money.. You can create support ticket for add Brave into supported browsers also. 

But also doesn't support kaspersky protection addon but after tweak it is supported. 

But i always use Brave. If I need safe money then change default browser to Firefox (tweaked). 

For example I am on Brave and visiting bank website kaspersky offering that I can open website in protected browser if i want I clock yes open.... And Firefox will be opened. 

Easy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Okay...

You are right Brave is not supported with safe money.. You can create support ticket for add Brave into supported browsers also. 

But also doesn't support kaspersky protection addon but after tweak it is supported. 

But i always use Brave. If I need safe money then change default browser to Firefox (tweaked). 

For example I am on Brave and visiting bank website kaspersky offering that I can open website in protected browser if i want I clock yes open.... And Firefox will be opened. 

Easy.

I would be very happy if Kaspersky included Brave and Vivaldi and everything would be perfect. 🙂
But thanks for the help. I'm going to continue looking for a YouTube ad blocker here, one that doesn't cause problems with Kaspersky Protection.
If you know a good one other than Adguard you will be welcome. 🙂

Just now, nexon disse:

Você também deve usar o adguard... Por que não... o adguard tem bons filtros e muitos filtros incluídos. 

I forgot to ask you something.
What is the link for me to open a ticket?
Answering your question because I don't use Adguard.
Adguard did not work together with Kaspersky Protection. At the beginning of this topic I even reported with print that it wasn't working.

Support and ticket creating - my.kaspersky.com

If you see 0 blocked by kaspersky it doesn't mean that kaspersky not working 🙂 simply adguard was faster in blocking ads. And you can use both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nexon disse:

Support and ticket creating - my.kaspersky.com

If you see 0 blocked by kaspersky it doesn't mean that kaspersky not working 🙂 simply adguard was faster in blocking ads. And you can use both. 

Very good to know this information. I hadn't thought about what you said, Adguard was faster then.
How good it was to exchange experiences here with you in this conversation. 🙂

• Like 1