Kaspersky internet security install failed on my new MAC

Hi i have had many problems with Kaspersky total security on my new M1 Mac. First I installed it and it locked my mac up completely and I had to take it to a repair facility to remove it enough to run my mac again. It however left traces behind in the file list of what to do in the actions menu "scan with Kaspersky internet security. So today i tried again with a new install and now it won't install at all giving this error. "You don’t have permission to save the file “klisgdpr” in the folder “tmp” ". i even went in and gave it permission to full disk access but gets the same error.  The error does not even tell me where the tmp folder is! I can not find it! Help 

Mac os Monterey 12.4 on an M1 Mac. resources 8TB drive 128 GB memory.  

• 1 month later...

Download the installer from the Kaspersky website. 
Run the installer.
Double-click Install Kaspersky Internet Security.
Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement. If you agree with all the terms, select the checkbox I agree to participate in Kaspersky Security Network.
Read the Kaspersky End User License Agreement. If you agree with all the terms, click Install.
Enter the login and password for your user account and click OK.
If requested, grant additional permissions for installing the Kaspersky drivers. 
Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish.

Regards,
J Wick

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, Jimmywick said:

Download the installer from the Kaspersky website. 
Run the installer.
Double-click Install Kaspersky Internet Security.
Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement. If you agree with all the terms, select the checkbox I agree to participate in Kaspersky Security Network.
Read the Kaspersky End User License Agreement. If you agree with all the terms, click Install.
Enter the login and password for your user account and click OK.
If requested, grant additional permissions for installing the Kaspersky drivers. 
Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish.

Regards,
J Wick

how to grant additional permission for installing. Im already admin user