Kaspersky installation Fails due to 360 antivirus

Hi everyone,

I've been working on updating Kaspersky endpoint security for Windows across my protected workstations, and everything has been smooth sailing except for one hiccup. One workstation keeps throwing errors about conflicting software, particularly 360 antivirus, even though there's no visible trace of it on the hard drive or in the registry. I've tried various methods to locate and remove it, but so far, no luck.

The error shown by the installation program: 

image.thumb.png.b9dafc10e6bb8bc4182a9f8952e2eea2.png

If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to effectively track down and eradicate this program, I'd greatly appreciate your insights.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!

Hi Marcos,

This error means that there's an Incompatible software on that computer, even a registry key of that software can be the cause of the issue. I suggested that you completely uninstall the antivirus that was installed on that computer & search for its keys in regedit. If the issue is not solved please contact Kaspersky technical support by sending a request via this link : https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/account/login

Thank you!

Hi Zied,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've researched the default location of keys for that antivirus, but no luck.
I wasn't able to find anything related. Maybe it's in a different location.

I'll send a request to Kaspersky support, to see if they can help me.

Although, it would be strange to have a registry key from software that I've never installed, wouldn't it?

Thank you for the response.