Kaspersky Blocking Private Internet Access

Up until a couple of weeks ago both of these worked together.  I do not want to add the Kaspersky VPN to my computer.  Now, whenever Kaspersky is connected I cannot start PIA until I pause protection.  When protection resumes, it makes my VPN error out.  When this happens, my computer is still connected but does not have internet anymore.  I would like to know how to fix this so as I can be productive again.  I am afraid I will have to cancel my subscription.  I have seen other threads with questions about 3rd party vpn's.  I have not found any help.  Is there any reason why Kaspersky would interfere with my VPN?  

2 hours ago, Rob G said:

Up until a couple of weeks ago both of these worked together.  I do not want to add the Kaspersky VPN to my computer.  Now, whenever Kaspersky is connected I cannot start PIA until I pause protection.  When protection resumes, it makes my VPN error out.  When this happens, my computer is still connected but does not have internet anymore.  It is obvious that this is an issue that should be shared on the forum

Hello @Rob G

Also, IF the Kaspersky AV that's installed is Kaspersky Plus OR Kaspersky Premium, both come with Kaspersky VPN *included* - see image

Spoiler

USER_2023-12-13_114053.thumb.jpg.b79f4877d8ba6af56f3a465daebc7026.jpg

, the consumer does not get a choice, read: Comparison of subscription plans, Kaspersky VPNhowever, having said that, the consumer does not have to use/enable Kaspersky's VPN.

👉You've provided limited information to the Community - it would help if (you) shared please: 

1. The installed Kaspersky software name & version, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  2. The OS version & *full* build number, read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. Any errors that show in Kaspersky Reports, when "Kaspersky Blocking Private Internet Access" happens?  -> read: Reports window
  4. How to get support?
  5. Support Rules for Kaspersky Software

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added: How to get support || Support Rules for Kaspersky Software || Reports window
  • Like 1