Kaspersky blocking affiliate links?

Handel78

I have been using Kaspersky for about 6 years, and in the past I have had trouble clicking affiliate links in the UK as my web browser would display a blank page. This is now happening on a site called <del> topcashback.co.uk

When I click on a deal on this site instead of being redirected to the retailer the link is blocked and pauses on a site called <del>www.awin1,com   which is the affiliate link that is attempting to redirect me to the retailer’s site.

I have tried adding both the above websites to exclusion lists in both Chrome and Kaspersky but it makes no difference. In Kaspersky I tried “Manage exclusions” under the “Web anti-Virus” tab in settings but that didn’t work. I have also tried adding the sites to other exclusion lists.

Does anyone know what I can do so  <del> awin1 doesn’t get blocked? I need it to work.

Welcome. Please de-activate any “meh” external links when posting them on the forum. 

Can you rule out Kaspersky as being a factor in this issue?

No, because the issue was Kaspersky. Since my original post I have found out it is the “Private browsing” tab under “Protection” in settings which is the culprit. I have to turn  the private browsing slider to the off  position to allow all affiliate links to work. 

I have now allowed exceptions so I can leave private browsing on but choose which sites it doesn’t block.

• 1 year later...

im having this problem but unsure where to go with 

allow execptions in private browsing?

how do i achieve this.

i get stuck in topcashback too. only way to load retailer page is to disable whole protection. - not a good  option.

any help appreciated. im not very computer savvi

thanks altered that and when click through to merchant i get “transferring you to merchant”  . 

but sticks on this https://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/; only way i can get it to work is to pause kaspersky.

Hello @netty57

Thank you for posting back & the additional information👌

Please repeat the steps provided by Moderator @Schulte, this time add scripts.affiliatefuture.com as the exclusion please:

Let us know the outcome please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

hi thanks for that.

tried adding both and singular topcashback and affiliatefuture… to web anti virus and exclusions on private browsing still getting stuck on 

https://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?tracking=2035715x22452495141&affiliateID=130202&merchantID=7017&programmeID=24707

but ive realised after a bit of time and clicking all other sites on topcashback seem to work . it is just the “Collingwood learner driver insurance” that seems to be sticking. i’ve given up and will do that via my tablet.

thanks for your help . netty57