Is there a "Where is my device" on Kaspersky Plus

I just renew my license today and internet security is no more. Now I upgrade to kaspersky plus which is much "expensive" compared to internet security....

But the second most important feature to me is now gone. I consider my country has a lot of robbers and snatchers (phone stealers). Is it completely removed or just moved on another subscription. 😐

1 hour ago, g E L said:

Is there a "Where is my device" on Kaspersky Plus?

I just renew my license today and internet security is no more. Now I upgrade to kaspersky plus which is much "expensive" compared to internet security....

But the second most important feature to me is now gone. I consider my country has a lot of robbers and snatchers (phone stealers).

Is it completely removed or just moved on another subscription. 😐

Hello @g E L

Welcome!

1. Which store have (you) installed Kaspersky Plus from: Samsung Galaxy store, Huawei app store, Huawei store OR the direct download -> .apk? 
  2. Which country are you located in please? 
  3. Have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the Kaspersky Plus application, using the same email address that (you) used to buy the Kaspersky Plus subscription? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @g E L

Welcome!

1. Which store have (you) installed Kaspersky Plus from: Samsung Galaxy store, Huawei app store, Huawei store OR the direct download -> .apk? 
  3. Have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the Kaspersky Plus application, using the same email address that (you) used to buy the Kaspersky Plus subscription? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1.) I installed mine on my laptop

2.) I'll elaborate the question, "Is there a Where Is My Device on a desktop Kaspersky Plus version?"

Just in case my phone got stolen, so I will use my laptop as an alternative device to locate my phone vice versa.

3.) Philippines
4. Yes I logged in and used the same email. I checked every parts of Kaspersky Plus on my laptop but there's no Where Is My Device feature. It is available to Kaspersky Internet Security though.

Edited by g E L
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @g E L

Welcome!

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1.) I installed mine on my laptop. I checked every parts of Kaspersky Plus on my laptop but there is no My Kaspersky and the Where Is My Device feature is missing. It is available on my previous Kaspersky Internet Security though.

Q: I'll elaborate the question, "Is there a Where Is My Device on a desktop Kaspersky Plus version?" Just in case my phone got stolen, so I will use my laptop as an alternative device to locate my phone vice versa.

2.) Philippines
3.) Yes, I logged in and used the same email.

Plus feels like a downgrade compared to Kaspersky Internet Security

Edited by g E L
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, g E L said:
  • 1.) I installed mine on my laptop. I checked every parts of Kaspersky Plus on my laptop but there is no My Kaspersky and the Where Is My Device feature is missing. It is available on my previous Kaspersky Internet Security though.
  • 2.) Philippines
  • 3.) Yes, I logged in and used the same email.
  • Plus feels like a downgrade compared to Kaspersky Internet Security
  • Q: I'll elaborate the question, "Is there a Where Is My Device on a desktop Kaspersky Plus version?" Just in case my phone got stolen, so I will use my laptop as an alternative device to locate my phone vice versa.

Hello @g E L

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. The *MyKaspersky* account is a web application - it's separate & available to everybody with a Kaspersky subscription; to get to (your) MyKaspersky, in *any* browser go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/ & log in - see first image below
  2. (IF) Where is my device is ENABLED on the mobile phone it will still be exactly as it was BEFORE (you) changed from Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) to Kaspersky Plus (K+). 
  3. K+ is Kaspersky's *new* software, not only that but it has more features than the equivalent software in the new range which is called Kaspersky Standard -> Kaspersky Standard replaces KIS; read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  4. On (your) laptop, log into (your) MyKaspersky account, go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices#/portal/pages/devices -> select the phone (you) wish to manage, then select Where Is My Device, then select whichever feature (you) wish to use to locate or action on the phone - see second image below
  5. #IMPORTANT# -> on the laptop, have (you) signed into the Kaspersky Plus *application* with (your) email address so the Kaspersky Plus *application* synchronises with (your) MyKaspersky account *and* have (you) also signed into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the Kaspersky Plus *application* on the phone

image.thumb.png.0f17c4dc6e41320ff9469119cfae488c.png

image.thumb.png.6a2fd81ebd47e2fb73b351365138079d.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
https://my.kaspersky.com/ || added #IMPORTANT#