End of Licence/New Licence

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Kaspersky Plus. MY licence (3 pc) runs out in less than 2 weeks. My daughter is getting her own licence for her own version. So I bought a new licence, for 1 year from Amazon UK for 1 year on Jan 17th 2024 but it has not appeared in my subscription for next year. Requestds for help not answered.

Edited by elbmek

• Solution
1 hour ago, elbmek said:
  • Kaspersky Plus.
  • MY licence (3 pc) runs out in less than 2 weeks.
  • My daughter is getting her own licence for her own version.
  1. So I bought a new licence, for 1 year from Amazon UK for 1 year on Jan 17th 2024 but it has not appeared in my subscription for next year.
  2. Requests for help not answered.

Hello @elbmek

Welcome back!

IF the subscription was purchased from a Kaspersky website - upon successful receipt of payment - the License would've been sent to your MyKaspersky account - in this case that does not apply as the subscription was purchased from Amazon, why, because - Amazon has no interface with your MyKaspersky account. 

1. The merchant (Amazon) who sold you the subscription, should have provided you with a link or sent you an email with an Activation code - did either of those things happen? Check (your) Spam or Junk email to make sure the Amazon email is not there? IF the answer is 'no', contact Amazon
  2. Requests for help - to whom? 
  3. Once you have the Activation code, the software can be downloaded from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/plus
  4. IF (your) *existing* subscription is Kaspersky Plus & still has two weeks before it expires, do not apply the new Activation code, until the last day of the two weeks, otherwise, you may find, the *new* Kaspersky Plus *activates* & then you'll be having to log a support request to get them to cancel the Activation code & issue a new one with a new date - it's a mess that can be avoided. 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, elbmek said:

Kaspersky Plus. MY licence (3 pc) runs out in less than 2 weeks. My daughter is getting her own licence for her own version. So I bought a new licence, for 1 year from Amazon UK for 1 year on Jan 17th 2024 but it has not appeared in my subscription for next year. Requestds for help not answered.

You should get an Activation Code from Amazon that you can add at my.kaspersky.com

Found code in my amazon library and noted the above. thank you, lets note  it works

[quote]IF (your) *existing* subscription is Kaspersky Plus & still has two weeks before it expires, do not apply the new Activation code, until the last day of the two weeks, [/quote]

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, elbmek said:

Found code in my amazon library and noted the above. thank you, lets note  it works

[quote]IF (your) *existing* subscription is Kaspersky Plus & still has two weeks before it expires, do not apply the new Activation code, until the last day of the two weeks, [/quote]

Hello @elbmek

Thank you for the information. That's wonderful news!

Please update the Community when the issue is resolved? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I do have one obvious problem, although my sub still had 12 days to go. I am now bring inundated with spam. Which I never had until a couple of days ago. My single 2024 KP does not kick off for 12- so is that why? Confused here as I have never seen such rubbissh! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elbmek said:

I do have one obvious problem, although my sub still had 12 days to go.

1. I am now being inundated with spam. Which I never had until a couple of days ago. My single 2024 KP does not kick off for 12- so is that why? Confused here as I have never seen such rubbish! 

Hello @elbmek,

Thank you for posting back!

noticications.thumb.png.ba12807ebdcdbc822b543c06f920c725.png

noticications-2.thumb.png.e181d23146fcd34e0fd224f87029d4db.png

noticications-3.thumb.png.72ef9fecf6b9cc7f6c545343aeff3b9b.png

• & check (in your MyKaspersky account), Account settingsConsents - have you consented to: personalised special offers, reviews, surveys, order completion reminders, relevant news and events

noticications-4.thumb.png.7aa3d21b84e8074212d14f920f633956.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and thank you for your information. On the morning of the 8th, KS+ had shut down which was expected. KS+ did come on line sometime mid AM and My KS a little later so I do indeed have KS+ for another year. My daughter, who was in mine but wanted her own also reported KS+ coming online sometime 8th.

• Thanks 1