buying licence from amazon

Hello @Arsenal123,

of course it depends on where you shop. In the Kaspersky store on Amazon you can buy a one year license or a subscription. The difference is 'online code' or 'subscription'. But they are priced the same.

I would not recommend other vendors, in case of license problems you will not get support from Kaspersky.

Hello @Arsenal123,

of course it depends on where you shop. In the Kaspersky store on Amazon you can buy a one year license or a subscription. The difference is 'online code' or 'subscription'. But they are priced the same.

I would not recommend other vendors, in case of license problems you will not get support from Kaspersky.

So I’ve not hired the 10 devices one(on Amazon) is available for 3 accounts does that mean it can be used on up to 3 accounts or could I have all ten on just one if I wanted to?

“https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kaspersky-Security-Devices-Android-Online/dp/B07H6X2YNY/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2GEJK8SH9EAQA&dchild=1&keywords=kaspersky+total+security+2021+10+devices&qid=1627214183&sprefix=kaspersky+total+security+2021+10%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-4“

Can I purchase the same from the UK Amazon Kaspersky store and activate it in Sri Lanka?

Hello @nabeel

Welcome!

No.

A Kaspersky software license must be activated in the country it was purchased in. 

When activating an application with the code bought for a different region, the error "Activation code is invalid for this region" may display.

Application licensing

Where to buy an activation code for a Kaspersky product

Data provision under the End User License Agreement

Data provision under the End User License Agreement on the territory of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Brazil, or by California residents

The Kaspersky Global website has some provision for specific countries, however, not Sri Lanka

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋