BattlEye software activity problem with Kaspersky Total Security

DrMeysam

I'm a gamer. Ubisoft has developed “BattlEye” software to counter cheaters and hackers in its games.”BattlEye” recognizes part of Kaspersky Total Security software(klhkum.dll) as cheat software and does not allow games to run. Please make any necessary corrections or help with troubleshooting.

12:24:37: Starting BattlEye Service...
12:24:41: Launching game...
12:24:52: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
12:24:52: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\klhkum.dll".
12:24:52: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\klhkum.dll".
12:24:52: Failed to launch game.

Hello  @DrMeysam,

Welcome!

KTS, Threats and Exclusions settings, Manage exclusions, add a file/folder or object exclusion. 

1. Also, you may wish to submit the detected object via Kaspersky Virus Lab, or Kaspersky Technical Support, zip the file, password protect the archive and tell support the password you’ve used. Ask them if it’s a False positive? 
  2. The support may also ask for a GSI & Windows Logs
  3. Also, it would be good to let the BattlEye developers know of the issue. 

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you. 

Hey @FLOOD and thank you to reply

“KTS, Threats and Exclusions settings, Manage exclusions, add a file/folder or object exclusion.”

This technique is used when the KST software does not allow games to run!!!

I said that BattlEye service recognizes KTS software( klhkum.dll ) as cheat software.

This problem is due to the type of programming that it has programmed by KTS software programmers.
Because this program ( klhkum.dll ) is known as a program for cheating and hacking.
However, the only current solution is to delete “klhkum.dll” file and this is not possible unless you uninstall the KTS software.

Hello  @DrMeysam,

Thank you for posting back🙏

Pardon my “advising” to add an exclusion, if the solution is not suitable, move on to the other steps I posted:

1. Submit the detected object via Kaspersky Virus Lab.
  2. If you believe the error is due to how KTS has been “programmed”, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, zip the file, password protect the archive and tell support the password you’ve used; provide TS with comprehensive information, ask them if it’s due to their programming?  
  3. The support may ask for a GSI & Windows Logs & Traces, they will guide you with the collection of these. 
  4. Also, it would be good to let the BattlEye developers know of the issue. 

Thank you. 

Hello  @Kingphoenix,

Welcome!

🛑 Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support , zip the file, password protect the archive and tell support the password you’ve used; please provide TS with comprehensive information, so they can help with the issue.

▶ The support will ask for a GSI & Windows Logs & Traces, run as the issue is replicated, they will guide you with the collection of the traces. 

⚠ Also, it would be good to let the BattlEye developers know of the issue. 

Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

hah, Finally I Fix the Problem 😁

According to the developer site, the main program folder after installation at this address is "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye", not the folder at the game's installation location. I mistakenly added the BE service directory in the main game directory to the object exclusion list, and all running programs were blocked.
To fix the problem, we need to add the original service folder address ("C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye") to the object exclusion list.

“But this will temporarily fix the problem. The problem can be resolved when the antivirus software is not considered a malicious program. 😉

hah, Finally I Fix the Problem 😁

According to the developer site, the main program folder after installation at this address is "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye", not the folder at the game's installation location. I mistakenly added the BE service directory in the main game directory to the object exclusion list, and all running programs were blocked.
To fix the problem, we need to add the original service folder address ("C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye") to the object exclusion list.

“But this will temporarily fix the problem. The problem can be resolved when the antivirus software is not considered a malicious program. 😉

Unfortunately, after an hour or so, I realized that once the antivirus was activated, there was still the problem of blocking the BE service. After an hour of playing with no problems when I joined a new server in the game, I was kicked out after ten seconds and encountered a message that the BE service was not running.😭
The service can only be run manually until it is played for a while and the service is stopped again.😤