KEY STROKE VIRUS

Dear All

when I play video in my laptop, play is not continuous-it is intemittently gettings stopped- if I press any key like cntrl-tab then for sometime it is ok and again start flickering.

It looks there is some kind of KEY STROKE VIRUS available in my laptop but it is somehow undetectable by Kaspersky.

Just now, Rajib said:

Dear All

when I play video in my laptop, play is not continuous-it is intemittently gettings stopped- if I press any key like cntrl-tab then for sometime it is ok and again start flickering.

It looks there is some kind of KEY STROKE VIRUS available in my laptop but it is somehow undetectable by Kaspersky.

I had a recorded video file, but I could not attached with this message.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rajib said:

Dear All

when I play video in my laptop, play is not continuous-it is intermittently getting stopped- if I press any key like cntrl-tab then for sometime it is ok and again start flickering.

1 hour ago, Rajib said:

Hello @Rajib

Welcome back!

Please read this guide: Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.  & provide:

1. Full OS version & build:
  2. Full Kaspersky name & version:
  3. For the video, upload to any cloud - GoogleDrive, Mega, Ice, OneDrive etc., any at all, your choice - then post the share-link please? 
  4. & please read: You suspect your PC is infected. What should you do?
  5. What is Keystroke Logging and Keyloggers?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar. Added: What is Keystroke Logging and Keyloggers?

• The title was changed to KEY STROKE VIRUS
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rajib said:

Dear All

when I play video in my laptop, play is not continuous-it is intermittently getting stopped- if I press any key like cntrl-tab then for sometime it is ok and again start flickering.

2 hours ago, Rajib said:

Hello @Rajib,

BEFORE contacting support - IF (your) Kaspersky software is v21.3 - follow steps 1 to 10 - IF - AFTER following steps 1 to 10 - the issue with the video persists, then proceed to logging a request with Kaspersky Customer Service - step 11.

Upgrade to Kaspersky's new version, the upgrade is free & is like-for-like; read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

For the upgrade please follow these steps: 

1. Check (your) MyKaspersky account, Subscriptions tab & make sure the *existing* Kaspersky Activation code is saved there? 
  2. Create a System restore pointHow to create a restore point in Windows
  3. Uninstall the existing Kaspersky software -> during the uninstall (you) will be prompted to save data - only select License information, Data Encryption if (you've) created data vaults for storage & Anti-Spam databases if (you've) built such a database. 
  4. At the end of the uninstall make sure the computer is rebooted. 
  5. Download the new software from here: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product
  6. Install, follow: How to install the application
  7. At the end of the install make sure the application is *signed into* with the same email address that (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - so the software, account & license synchronise. 
  8. Run a Database update. 
  9. Shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN not Restart, when the computer if fully OFF - power ON by pressing the power button, login.
  10. Recheck the video issue? 
  11. IF the video issue persists, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the following image; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed history*image.thumb.png.bc1a2d184cef68eddf3b302ca22be5a0.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar