What do I gain by disabling PowerShell.exe? What do I gain by blocking outgoing Internet traffic for this application?

What do I gain by disabling PowerShell.exe? Correct answer: Security is increasing. You harden Windows. What do I gain by blocking outbound Internet traffic for this application? Correct answer: Privacy and security are increasing. You harden Windows. I understood that you guarantee no errors in "Event Viewer" and no fatal errors in "Reliability History" due to disabling PowerShell.exe via the gpedit.msc window, and any application from Microsoft does not bother / break / crash, right? Continue correspondence, please. I greet B. P.

What do I gain by disabling PowerShell.exe? Correct answer: Security is increasing. You harden Windows. What do I gain by blocking outbound Internet traffic for this application? Correct answer: Privacy and security are increasing. You harden Windows. I understood that you guarantee no errors in "Event Viewer" and no fatal errors in "Reliability History" due to disabling PowerShell.exe via the gpedit.msc window, and any application from Microsoft does not bother / break / crash, right? Continue correspondence, please. I greet B. P.

Hello, @Brown pirate 

Now, You have the “correct answer”, why do you ask the answer here? unclear meaning……

It is your freedom to disable powershell or not.

You did not write you and neither did He - clearly, unambiguously, emphatically, precisely, that you guarantee no errors in the "Event Viewer" and no critical errors in the "Reliability History" due to disabling PowerShell.exe via the gpedit.msc window, and no Microsoft application crashes due to this disabling.
I greet
B. P.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Brown pirate , 

PowerShell is a command line shell that allows you to execute various commands. By disabling PowerShell.exe you will not be able to run Windows PowerShell, that’s it. Microsoft Store does not need this app to install updates. 

Hello, 
I read in the KTS window that the PowerShell.exe application is a system file. It has a great deal of permissions. Why don't you do some reading in KTS? 
I have blocked the Network for this application for now. 
What else can I do with this application, as it is often used by hackers? I want to harden the S. O. of Windows 10. 
In another antivirus I was able to set an authoring rule in the window "Application behaviour control" and block this application. I am not sure if blocking PowerShell.exe will not lead Windows to destabilization. 
There are guides that you can disable PowerShell. exe via gpedit.msc, but what if I do that and mess up Windows. I don't have time for repairs (like restoring, etc., etc.).  
I need wise advice from people who have e.g. blocked this application in KTS (How do you do that?) or disabled it via gpedit.msc and everything is fine for at least 6 months. 
I need someone like that to come on this Forum and write me back. 
Don't get offended at me. 
Regards 
B.P.